Closer Then We Thought

Chris P.O.V

I can't explain how fine this girl looked, shes so pretty and sweet and i wanna be able to call her my boo. I walked up to her when "Bend Over" came on.

Me- "May I have this dance?"

Janet- "You may Mr. Brown" I was so happy I thought she might say something like maybe a differnet song not such you know, touchy.

When we got on the floor, we got real close she was all over me she didn't even care that I was you know me she was so sexy dancing, I couldn't help but hold her and just join in as she did what she did. I was so damn surprised she danced with for 3 songs! 

Janet- "Yuh can dance" she said in that sexy accent of hers, but she so surprised aha I'm Chris Brown of course O can dance.

Me- "Girl I'm Chris Brown why you so surprised about that?" 

Janet- "Boy I know who you are but you can dance well"

Chris- "Oh stop, you're gonna make me blush" I said sounding like and idiot

Janet- "Whatever creep, but thanks I enjoyed myself" 

ME- "No problem I did too" 

We walked over to where the couch was weirdly nobody was there. We sat next to each other pretty close. 

Me- "Janet?"

Janet- "Yea Chris?" she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes, and thought here's my chance, we have great contact we sitting close to each other it's the perfect time. I moved some hair from her face still looking into her eyes and I put one hand on the side of her face, and the other on her thigh then I...and went into a kiss. She kissed back and I bit her bottom lip and slipped in my tounge, she rapped her arms around my neck but she pulled back quick after.

Me- "What happen?"

Janet-" It's okay, because I liked it bgut Chris before we become more then just friends and hangout more we need to learn more about each other"

Me-"We went to school together we know a lot about each other, but maybe tomorrow we can hangout at the mall and catch up on a few things." 

Janet-" That's fine but I'm gonna hang with my bitches now talk to you later okay" 

Me-"Iight, bye" I hugged her then she walked off.

Damn.....shes fine.

*********************************************************************************************************

Janet's P.O.V 

I went back to where Minnie and Latasha were, and dem girls be kickin it off with Tyga and Bow wow. So I  just sat there at the bar. I just watches them it was so CUTE!.

Chris- "I see how it is you just wanted to get away from me huh" He said fake hurting, he's such and idiot. 

Me-"Haha, no I just came back and dey was with yo boys"

Chris-"Ohh okay, then you wanna talk?

Me-"Fine but no funny business yuh hear?"

Chris-"Haha whatever"

Me-"I ain't playin boy"

We went back to the couch area and just chilled a littlebit, we made great conversation. Chris was the same foolish funny idiot, he reall hasn't changed. I can't believe I'm saying this but he's kinda sweet.

Chris-"Damn"

Me-"What happen?" 

Chris-"Nothing" he was just looking at me like so creep.

Me-"Chris? Chris? CHRIS?!"

Chris-"What, uh yes?"

Me-"What seems to bge tha problem" I was getting a little annoyed now like what the fuck is his problem.

******************************************************************************************************