Goodbye

BTW I CHANGED JANET SHE LOOKS LIKE THE GIRL ON THE COVER! :)

*2 Months Later*

Chris P.O.V

(At Janet's house)

Well 2 months later me and Janet still strong we haven't got many calls from Drake or Noodles, thank God but sadly Janet and the girls gonna be leaving soon.

"Baby?" I asked Janet

"Yes?" 

"Okay...you gonna be gone for awhile so uh...um do you think you and the girls will-" 

"We talked about it and we agreed ya'll can go to a strip club only twice a month" THANK YOU JESUS!

"Oh thank you baby, thank you" and I kiss her "Mhm...but Chris you really gotta promise me this when I'm gone you will stay solid. You won't go get horny and fuck around like yo dick is loose, you, Ty and Bow All gotta stay on ya game remember this we will cut of you peewee's scoop out your eyes out and make you eat them" I gulped at the last part.

"Janet Rene Williams I love you to death and I will not let my hormones get the best of me, I will keep the boys on the same track as me for their relationships.....and their peewee's" she smiled 

"Good now I finished all 30 desgins and I kinda feel-" 

"Oh I know how you feel bae, I feel the same way" she bit her lip and we went upstairs

Ya'll know what happen after ;) (LOL) 

Janet P.O.V

"Aw babe that was great" I smiled turning over to Chris "Hell yeah" he replied

my phone was ringing 

"Hello?"

"Hi Janet it's Mrs. Reovada, I'm calling to ask you if you would be able to leave for New York in 2 days instead of a week, you and your friends can come with me"

"uhh..let me ask my friends and see if they will leave then, and I will call you later is that alright?"

"That's fine and we will be going for 3 weeks not the whole month"

"okay that's fine talk to you later"

"bye" and I hung up

I texted the girls and they said alright, Rih has been in Miami for vaca so she's staying with her cousin she will sadly be going back to L.A soon. Actually at the end of November she'll be going back because Brayden (her BF) and her both live there he came here just like she did. Weird how that works.

"Chris"

"yes baby?"

"Mrs. Reovada called and said she wants me to leave in 2 days instead of a week, are you okay with that? because I will only be going for 3 weeks"

"yea I guess" he frowned "I'm sorry baby" I kissed his big lips I texted the girls they said its fine so I called Mrs. Reovada back and told her its fine. Chris started smiling "what?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing" he got up slipped on his boxers and went to shower "you coming?" he asked I nodded, after we showered together we did NOT have sex we got ready for bed cause I had to go into the office tomorrow.

*Next Day*

Chris P.O.V

Iight look I'm making the best date for Janet and I she'll be home soon everythings set.