I Love You!

Chris P.O.V 

All I wanted to hear come from Janet's mouth was I love you. I'm going to make her say that she really does love me though. I want what we have going on to be great I really do love Janet and I hope our relationship will be good.

We were just lying on the bed with each other watching T.V when I felt Janet move and curl up next to me, she had fallen asleep she looked so cute when she was sleeping. I kissed her forehead and layed her head on the pillow while i went and took a shower, i was going in the shower when I got a call I didn't look at the number I just answered it.

*On the Phone*

"Hello?"

"Hey Chris I know this is hard for you to have to be with her you always wanted to be with me you don't have to lie about it anymore"

"Karreuche didn't my girl tell you off already stop calling my fuckin phone and stop texting me lose my damn number!"

"C'mon Chris stop being so hard to get, you were always so sttuborn". This bitch was pissing me off now couldn't she get the hint I was in a relationship.

"I ain'y playing hard to get alright I'm serious now stop calling me and texting me please I'm asking nicley now okay just stop"

"Fine go and be with her but I know you miss this pussy"

"You are one stupid, nasty bitch okay, I DON'T WANT YOU!" Then I hung up on her and went in the shower.

When I came out Janet was still sleeping my baby tired so I just put on some boxers and basketball shorts and climbed in with her she didnt move she must have been real tired. I just continued to watch T.V when I got a text from Ty.

MyNigga: U Breezy what happen with u and Janet ya'll broke up so soon?? @7:40pm

Me: WTF who told you that? @7:40pm

MyNigga: Karreuche she asked me for ur number saying you guys was good again and u and Janet broke up and she forgot to get ur number @7:41pm

Me: Nigga u believed that bitch I'm chillin with Janet right now Karreuche has been stalking me now Janet has 2 work with her 2 so like she gonna do some sneaky shit Janet told her off bad @7:43pm

MyNigga: SHIT yo dawg I didn't know I wasn't thinkin change yo number again @7:42pm

Me: I know man I needa she gonna do some crap to ruin me and Janet @7:43pm

MyNigga: Yea man u needa b4 she go and fuck up everything imma holla at u later iight @7:43

Me: Iight bye @7:44

Karreuche took that shit to far shes fucking stalking me she needs to check herself if she think she can keep doing this she needa back the fuck up before she get smack the fuck up cause I know Janet will beat the shit outta her for calling again, I just shook it off and watched Janet sleep.

Then she starting moving and she woke up I was looking at her for like 20 minutes, when she opened her eyes she jumped a little I smiled at her.

"Baby why you staring at me like that?" she asked me rubbing her eyes

"Cause you look so beautiful when your sleeping, that's why" she giggled

"Thank you boo, now gimmie a kiss" I gave her a kiss and she got up and went downstairs leaving me there. "Oh so that's how you do me you gonna leave me upstairs all alone"

"I'm sorry boo I was hungry you want anything"

"Can I have something from you?" I asked her as she bent over in front of the fridge this girl was thick man

"And what would that be?"

"Maybe a lil something before she goes to bed, only if shes ready you know cause I don't want to rush" I said walking closer to her grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close to me.

"Well she might actually be ready for a little something" she whispered in my ear sounded all sexy which was making me get a little hard. "Girl what you doin to me man you teasin a nigga". But then she got a serious face.

"Baby I'm a virgin" when she said that I was shocked she was fine as hell n was a virgin still. This nigga a lucky man. "Boo why you didn't tell me I wouldn't think of you any different, you would stll be the most beautiful girl I have seen in a long long time".

"Really?"

"Really baby I love you now you tell me when your ready to do anything okay"

"Babes I think I'm ready right now" I was smiling like a lil kid in a candy shop now, "well then follow me upstairs my queen". I took her to the room and sat her on the bed, I went behind her and started kissing her neck making her moan. "You want me bae" I said whispering in her ear, "I want you bad".

I slid down the tank top she had on and kissed her shoulder leading up to her neck, I took off my shirt and laid her back on the bed I took off her shirt and she was biting her lip. I slid my finger in her pantie and she was real wet so I slid my finger in and massaged in there and she let out a few moans, she was so sexy man.

I was taking off my pants but she stopped me "Chris will it hurt?" she asked me. "It depends on the girl bae just relax I'll tke care of everything". she smiled as I slid on the condom, then I was sliding in her she was gripping on to the sheets a little bit I was big too this girl is strong.

I grinded in and out of her making her moan but I wanted more so I went faster and she strated to say my name a lil. "Say my name, say it" I said in a rough tone "No!" she yelled "SAY IT!" he was quiet then I went faster "CHRIS!, CHRIS!" that was the shit I liked. "Bae I'm gona c-c-c-cuuuummm!!!" she yelled so I slid out and started kissing her down her stomach and noticed she had a belly button piercing and I played with it using my tongue.

She didn't cum as yet so I decided to go down south, I was licking all around, I slid in 1 finger and pulled it out a minute later and licked it clean making her giggle and moan more. A hour later we were both lying next to each other just looking at the ceiling.

"That was great babe" Janet said "I love you Chris, and I mean that"

"I love you too boo".

****************************************

ALRIGHT! I know I'm dirty okay whatever hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry its short just deal with it I'm on a computer lock down 4 awhile so yea. vote & comment please :)