Triple Threat....hmm

Janet-

FUCK! This was not good.

Alright so I was chasing stupid Ty for splashing water on me when I bumped into this girl. We both fell and she was pissed becuase for one she fell in the sand two she was holding so coke and it all fell on her.

"Watch where you walking would yuh, now yuh mess up my shit" When I looked at this girl I knew I was screwed if she found out who I was with who knows what she would do. It was the one and only Rihanna. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND! or shine bright like a sucker punch to the face. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry I was chasing my friend and I didn't see you" she just looked at me for a second and then spoke. "Uh its okay just don't let it happen again, do you mind me asking you what school you went to in grade 8?" CRAP! "Um well if this makes it easier I'm Janet Willams we went to school together in grade 8, to be honest I didn't think you would know me" damn she got good memory.

"Oh hey Janet it's nice to see you after so many years, uh just don't worry about the coke I got another swim suit, How yuh been?" She was so nice.

"I've been great and you have obviously been doing good in life I'm happy for you" I actually meant that she has been a bitch to me but she was kinda nice, half the time she wanted to kill but 14 year olds can be evil. "Aw thank you that means a lot" she said with a smile. "Um maybe we should stand up now so you don't stick to the sand" she laughed "Oh yea thank you, hey lets exchange numbers and maybe we can hang a bit you know ca-" then she got cut off, Chris ran up to me "Hey baby you good?" Rihanna just gave him this evil scary face like she wanted to stab him in the heart.

"Um yea I'm fine just meant a old friend, you can go with the others" I told him i was kinda nervous.

"Hey Chris how you been?" she asked him I think she was trying to be nice I don't know. "Oh hey Rihanna didn't even see you there" He said laughing a lil he saw her as soon as he came I know he did. She just looked at him and gave a short smile "oh that's okay, you guys dating now?" I was gonna answer but chris already did. "Yea she my boo" and his ass goes and grabs me and kisses me I pulled back quick and gave him that look like you dumb fuck not now.

"Oh well um I'll call you alright Janene" she said giving me a light hug since she was still sticky.

"Okay Riri bye" she always called me Janene when we were friends. "Baby why you bein so nice to her?" Chris asked me "because she hasn't done anything to me as yet why start up shit, and what you did was dis-recpectful boo" he looked shocked but then nodded his head intending that he knew, "Baby I'm sorry but if ya'll become friends still be aware of any bullshit she might pull you know".

"It's okay boo just don't do it again" he nodded and I still wanted to kill Ty he wasn't paying attention while he was sitting on his towel so I had some hair moose in my bag. I put it on my hand and did a good old smack cam and I filmed it.

*During Prank*

"Yo Ty!"

"What up girl"

*SMACK*

"HAHAHAHAHAAHA, SUCKER!"

"JANET I'M GONNA KILL YO LIL JAMAICAN ASS!"

*End of Prank Scene*

I was running from Ty laughing my ass off at his reaction. "GIRL COME DA FUCK BACK HERE!" Ty screamed as I still ran from him, he then started goin all Usain Bolt and caught me. He picked me up and threw me in the water and wiped all the hair moose on my face and laughed at me and so did everyone else. I gave them all the finger amd walked out the water. They were still laughing and I just got my towel dryed myself off wrapped my towel around me and walked around the beach. They were still laughing.

Then I saw Chris looking for me and I ran up behind quietly while he was looking on his bag for something, and I jumped on his back he started laughing and kissed my hands. "Sorry for laughing baby" he said still having me on his back. "It's okay you the only one who stopped laughing", he smiled and we walked around.

While we were walkin we bumped into this guy by mistake. "Oh shit sorry man" Chris said and when this guy looked at us all our faces turned to hate and disgust......it was muthafuckin started from the damn bottom -.- why the fuck we gotta see him.

Okay lets get this out my ex was Drake I hated dating and guys since he cheated on me with noodles back in grade 8. We all know why Chris don't like him sonwe don't needa say why. "I take my sorry back" Chris said walking away, then this nigga tripped us. "Oh shit watch where you going dumb fuck" Drake said and just saying I was still on his back. I don't know if Drake knew it was me though.

"WHAT THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU SEE I WAS ON HIS BACK YOU DICK!" I yelled at him then I cussed him off in Jamaican cause I fell on my damn head and Chris fell on his too. "Janet?" this fake ass nigga said to me. "How the fuck did you remember me white ass nigga?!" I yelled again. "Girl I missed you I wish we didn't break up, you know I didn't cheat on you"

I just looked at him like da fuq u just say. "I saw you at the movies with Karrueche with your arm around her and then kissed her" I said plain and simple. "That was a mistake okay I'm sorry but it looks like your choice in guys went down hill" he said looking at Chris. That was when Chris snapped.

"LOOK YOU UGLY PIECE OF WHITE SHIT, SHE FUCKIN UPGRADED FROM YOUR STUPID LOOKIN ASS!" I told him to calm down and he did. "Whatever but Janet heres my number if you wanna call me" he smiled and winked at me, I took the number opend his mouth and stuffed it in. "Fuck you and your number, BIYATCH!"

Then me and Chris walked away. And made sure Drake sae him kiss me too. Shit just got real.....

**************************************

Damn shit just got real people Rihanna, Karrueche and Drake in the picture now. Comment what you think about the story so far. Vote and follow me on Instagram @dance_with_no_thought and on Twitter @C_Breezy_Lover