Really?

*BTW JANETS LAST NAME IS NOW BANKS*

Janet P.O.V

"Now.....Joanna Orchard" she also ran off crying as well I felt my body go numb I was smiling like crazy, the girl next to me we had talked a lot we we're cool her name was Alexis.

"congratulations Janet Banks and Alexis Reed" we hugged each other and jumped up and down, she also lived in Miami about 45 minutes away, coincidence. "We will call you two with all the details" they said

"I DID IT!" I started yelling at Latasha and Minnie they attacked me in a hug and were screaming with me I was going crazy. Ms. Reovada came and congratulated me, I got all my stuff so did Latasha and Minnie we got a taxi back to the hotel and we already booked our flight home early Friday morning.

"this is amazing" Latasha said "my girls gonna be big!" she said I laughed we were leaving early Friday morning at like 4 so we had to sleep early. We were all packing in my room it was 9:30 so we were gonna sleep soon.

"Yo I'm done, I'm tired" I said "same here" Minnie said "I'm gonna go to bed now" Latahsa said we all got ready for bed, and slept. I couldn't wait to see my baby, and tell him our big news, he's doesn't even know I'm coming

*NEXT DAY*

Chris P.O.V

Janet was coming next week, I miss her like crazy. It was around 8 the bitch was coming soon, somebody was knocking at the door.....speaking of the devil, "make this quick, I don't even wanna see yo face" I said she chuckled "Chris baby just have a nice time"

"bitch I said don't call me baby, do you hear GOOD?" she glared at me "whatever" she walked into my living room, she started kissing me I didn't kiss back "kiss back or imma tell her" I kissed her back they were nothing compared to Janet's.

she was feeling on my chest I slapped it away she ripped off my shirt "YO THAT WAS NIKE!" I yelled "I don't give a fuck" she took her shirt off too then kissed me more again, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?!" I pushed her off me and saw Janet standing in my living room looking hotter then ever.

"Baby let me explain, honestly its not what you think it is!" she was pissed I could see the anger in her eyes "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?" she yelled again I walked up to her and held her hand she snatched it back and slapped me, "You know what Chris I'll just go" Karrueche said "No bitch you sit the fuck down" Janet said "you can't tell me what to do" Janet just slapped her hard in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" she yelled "I said sit the fuck down" Janet said sternly Karreuche just shut up and sat down "Chris meh been good to yuh and yuh go and fuck wit meh emotions, meh nah cheat pon yuh, and yuh cheat pon meh" she pointed at me. She had tears in her eyes.

I felt my heart break when I saw her cry "Janet let me explain pl-" she stopped me "no meh nah wanna 'ere yuh lame ass excuse" I just sighed "now noodles, why the fuck were you even here?"

"Chris was at the club the other night and we had sex, and round 2 was gonna be tonight"

"WOAH YOU LITTLE LYING BIT-"

"shut up Chris" Janet said, Karreuche smiled, I flipped her the bird.

"Karreuche get yo won ton noodle eating face outta here" Janet said, she got up and left "Now Chris, I don't wanna here anything from you. I'm done, this is the same fucking reason why I didn't want to get in a relationship"

"No, what do you mean your done"

"I'm taking a break"

I felt my world crumbling down, "Janet please baby" I felt a tear roll down my face "Chris you know the reason I didn't want to start a relationship because I didn't want to get hurt, you promised you'd never hurt me and you did" I knew she wouldn't let me explain so I kept quiet "I just need to think" she turned around I grabbed her arm she turned around.