Big Break

Chris-

Okay so we just bumped into this wack ass nigga Drake alright, this bitch had the nerve to trip me and my girl he lucky I didn't go all out on his dumb ass you know. I'm happy Janet cussed his ass out though I wish I could of but she did it better.

"Fuck man I really don't like that guy" Janet said

"I know neither do I if I punched his face in I would be up in jail" she laughed I loved her smile.

"We should go back to the others"

"Yea let's go I think you may wanna beat on Ty's ass again"

"Yea imma murder his asian ass" I just laughed as Janet ran back to the others.

"Where ya'll been?" Bow asked

"Well we met some old friends, you know almost had a fight but it all good" I told them

"Yo what the hell happen?" Bow asked with his eyes poppin out his damn head.

"Aw well we bumped into to fuckin Drake, this bitch go and trip me and my girl makin us hit our damn heads on the ground" Latasha and Minnie looked like they was gonna kill someone. "Yo ya'll okay lookin like you gonna kill someone?" Bow said laughin a lil.

"Nah this nigga goin and messin with us already like fuck him lets go mess his white ass up" Minnie said we all laughed cause she was all red and crap. "Nah shes right I would fuck him up too man" Latasha saiid gettin serious, "Don't worry I cussed him down bad already" Janet interupted.

"Okay enough about bad news lets go in the water" I said so we wemt amd chilled in the water for a bit. We came out dryed off and went to the changerooms and changed into dry clothes. "Where ya'll wanna go, cause a nigga hungry" Ty said we all just thought. "FUCK MAN! lets go to friggin mcdonalds drive threw and chill at somebody house" Latasha said, we all agredd and went to McDonalds.

"Okay whos place?" I asked

"We can go to mine" Bow said so we all drove to his place.

Janet was eatin out all the damn fries. "Yo lemme get some" I said trying to grab them from her, "Step away from my fries" she said slappin my hand hard as hell. "Ow! damn fine don't gotta be so mean baby" she laughed and ate more fries. By the time we got to Bow's she done eat dem all and there were 2 mediums and 1 friggin large how da hell she eat all! -.-

"Janet yuh done eat out meh fries girl" I said trying to sound like her. "My bad I was real hungry boo there are some at the bottom you can eat those" she said so plainly and got out the car, I just laughed at ate them. "Alright let's watch a movie" Minnie said "yea man lets watch a horror movie" I said

"It's already 10:00 and its dark as fuck and you wanna watch a damn horro movie Chris?" I didn't know we went out for so long man, "yea it will be fun" I said like a lil kid. "Fine let's find th Conjuring I heard that was pretty good" Ty said.

"YAH I WANNA SEE THAT!" Latasha's loud self said so we got the move and some popcorn and watched the movie.

**********************************************

Janet-

I was scared to watch this movie so I gripped onto Chris the whole time and he was laughing at me. We were all getting scared at some parts it was like when we would hang in each others basments as kids and just had a nice time. "Chris I wanna go home now" I said to Chris he nodded and we said goodbye. "BYE GUYS!" we both said and left.

Chris picked me up out the car and took me inside the house I was giggling cause his hands were tickling my side. "Baby what you doin?" I said laughing "Just watch" he said all sexy and shit, we were in his room and hhe put me on the bed.