Hanging out

Chris P.O.V

I can't wait to go to the mall with Janet today, we were only going to hang out but it feels like a date to me. I decided to go comfy, I wore a pair of grey sweats, a white v-neck with my glasses and my benie so you could see my blonde curls. I then put on my black Jordans and got a text from Janet.

Jamaicanqueen-Hey Chris! I need you to come over co i can decide on what to wear PLEASE @1:30pm

me-Iight, I'm coming @1:31pm 

Jamaicanqueen-Thank you sooo much :) @1:32pm

I went over and knocked on the door she answered within seconds "Thank you so much I'm dying I don't know what the hell to wear" she ran upstairs before I could even say hi. I went upstairs, she had a really nice place. I went up to her room there were clothes all over her bed layed down nicley, she came out of the bathroom in this beautiful dress that showed her curves it was long she looked amazing.

Janet-"How does this look?"

Me-"To me you look amazing"

She smiled "thanks I just got it I have another outfir gimmie a sec okay" she that in her sexy accent damn man I love when she talks with a accent, she then came out in these white shorts, with some kind of white blouse that was open in the back, I think that's what their called. She looked HOT.

Me-"Wow"

Janet-"How about this one?" she looked nervous, I don't know why though.

Me-"That looks really hot where that, now let's go a nigga needa shop and eat"

She fixed her hair a lil a got her purse. then we left.

Janet P.O.V

We were in Chris's car blasting music the whole way there we were laughing the whole ride there.

Chris-"Remember when Latasha was trying to flirt with some guy and her weave was all slanted on her head. HAHAHA" we couldn't stop laughing because that day she just got her hair done.

Me-"holy shit man he was just starin at her like what the fuck is wrong with her head. we were all laughing"

Chris-"Then when you went to help her she told you to buzz off oh my gosh us 6 had such good laughs back then" He was right when we were together all we did was laugh

Me-"Man we did have some good times back then didn't we"

We arrived at the mall and I was buying out the whole damn place. Chris was dying I could tell he just didn't wanna say it. "How does this look" I had on these pair of red skinny jeans that had slits on the side.

Chris-"Yea. yea it looks good can we go now? Cause a nigga hungry and gotta eat some McDonalds" I laughed "alright let me buy these things and we can go get yuh damn McDonalds" he jumped up with joy and ran to the cashier "Thank you cause shit you have like 8 bags of clothes, how much clothes you need?. I just laughed and payed for everything.

We went to McDonalds and Chris ordered for us while I went to find a sit, he came back with the food, and he killed that BigMac he had.

Chris-"Damn that shit was good, hey you gonna eat all yo fries?" I looked at him like he was crazy "Nigga these are McDonalds fries why wouldn't I" He laughed then took a sip of hi coke.

Me-"Sorry I took so long I'm a girl you know us girls need clothes"

Chris-"It's okay, but if you were my girl I would buy you anything you want". Trust me I was now having bigger feelings for Chris through out this whole he actually didn't mind being trapped in a thousand stores for me. "Aw, thanks but remember we needa get to know each other a lil bit better".