New Feelings

Chris and I were still sitting there and I was getting annoyed he was tellin me what the hell was his problem. Then he finally spoke up

Chris-"*sigh* Janet I never forgot you I always loved you and even though people say I'm a player and shit I never forget the people I love. I saw you today so many memories rushed back into my head. I want you to be mine so badly'

i was shocked he said that. Ever since my last boyfriend cheated on me i never trusted guys the same, he broke my heart he was perfect for me I just loved him. And i will admir i felt a bit of feeli9ngs for Chris...but i really don't want to.

Chris-'"Janet'

me-"Um yea?" i was still in shock i hadn't answered him as yet.

Chris-"I asked you how did you feel about me"

At this point i didn't know what the fuck to feel anymore, I didn't know what to say to him and I will admit it I am starting to feel feelings for him. We had just starting talking again and things have been going well...

Me-"Chris...I have to say and admit that I am starting to have feelings for yuh but5 I tyhink we should take things slow till we decide on what we really wanna do yuh know"

Chris-"I understand but just remember I love you". That whole I love you thing made me think, should I go for it and be his girl? "Thank you, but you wanna dance again?" He looked at me with a smile "You don't gotta ask this nigga twice to dance with yo fine ass' I laughed, this boy man.

Chris P.O.V

I'm so happy I know that she likes me which is the good thing. There is something about her that makes me just wanna say wow anytime I see her. She is just so damn perfect, After we danced we went back to the bar and her friends were gone.

Janet-"WTF..........No ya'll come back and pick my ass up..................fine be with yuh damn man..........haha u ain't funny.........whatever bye foo foo child.

Me-"Yo, what da hell happen" I kinda laughed cause she sounded so pissed.

Janet-"They already be hookin up with ty and bow after so many years and they left me and went to the beach yo hang out"

Me-"HAHAHA!, I mean well you can come home with me"

Janet-"You mean you will drop me home not take me to your place right?" She had this creeped out confused facial expression.

Me-"Yea, sorry my wording was a little bad there"

She laughed because I started to blush a lil. "I see you blushing Mr.Brown"

I laughed a lil "shut the fuck up Chris don't blush"

Janet-"What you know you were, now bitch take my ass home"

Me-"Whatever girlfriend" I said in a stupid white girl voice, I made her laugh.

We drove home and it was like 2am since we we're living right next to each other we went yo my place for a drink, and i couldn't get overthe factthat she did like me and we both liked each other. I must be the happiest man alive right now.

Janet-"Thanks Chris I had a great time tonight, you can really make a girl have a nice time"

I smiled "aw no problem shawty, don't forget tommorw the mall we can meet up at like 2 im guesing?"

Janet-"That's great time I'll see you there I'm get going now okay"

I left and gave him a hug and left

***************************************

I know I take really long to update but I don't give a shit I'm not allowed 2 use the computer a lot okay I hope I can update later. byeee