Starting off

Janet P.O.V

I was really happy me and Chris were together now we can be comfortable around each other without feeling, you know, weird. I woke up to someone shaking me to get up.

"Janet, Janet it's 7:30 wake up!"

"Oh shit! meh needa be at work for 8:30 bumbaclot!" when I'm rushing my accent starts to come out a lot.

"Then get yo ass up and get ready!"

I jumped out of bed and ran to the washroom took a 5 minute shower threw my hair in a tight bun did my make up and got my clothes. Since it was a meeting I had to look formal, I wore black dress pants and I had a navy blue blazer with my black heels.

"Janet its's already 8 you gonna eat!" Chris yelled from downstairs

"Nah I'm gonna pick up something from work like a muffin"

"Alright then let's go"

"Okay I'm coming"

When I goot downstairs Chris looked at me smiling like and idiot. "Nigga da hell you lookin at?" I asked him laughing "you what else you look good as hell ma" he was so sweet and stupid at the same time. "Just take me to work boy" I laughed. When we were in the car it was quiet but not awkward, when I got there it was already 8:20 I was getting out when Chris pulled me back. "Oh so I drive you here and don't even get a thank you or kiss" he said fake hurting "aw baby I'm sorry I'm freaking out" I gave him a kiss and I left, "Bye boo!" he said as I was leaving.

When i got in people were at their desks waiting for the meeting so I went to mine and did a few things. "Okay may everyone meet me in the office for our meeting" my boss said so we all got up and walked in. People looked so nervous which made me nervous.

We all took our seats and then the meeting started. Apprently now we are getting a few new workers because we are going short and the best news is everybody is getting a rasie and we are having a fashion show. My boss choose me to be the desginer for it because he saw my new desgins, This could be my big chance.

Once the meeting was done was allowed to leave early because the meeting was about 2 hours and I needed to get started on my desgins, plus the show was in a months and I had to make a whole new collection my boss said so I called Chris to pick me up.

"Hey babe what up you already done work?"

"Hey and yea can you pick me up now please?"

"Alright I'm on my way okay"

"Okay bye"

"Bye beautiful"

I went outside to wait for Chris. Then some girl sat next to me she was asian and so familiar. Like I met her before.

"Excuse me I don't mean to disturb you but, what is your name? you seem so familar" I swear when I saw her face I was freakin the fuck out.

"Oh um my name is Karrueche Tran, and what is yours?, because you look familiar to me too" Oh hell no I'm meeting the bitch I hated in grade 8 and my boyfriends ex. "Well my name is Janet Willams" her face all of a sudden changed to a shocked face."Oh my gosh Janet Willams from back in grade 8 I remember you how you been"

Wow she actually nice, "I've been great how you been?" I said trying to force a smile out of me "I've been okay until I broke up with my boyfriend" She said getting all sad I didn't know how to comfort her so i just told her"aw its alright we all havve break ups and we do end up gettin over them" she started to smile maybe we could actually be friends. "Thanks so what are you doing here?" "Well I work here I'm the assitant manager I'm leaving early because I have a fashion show in a months and needa make a whole new collection by then". She was surprised "that's great and I'm going to be one of your models" Oh great isnt that amazing she gonna be one of my models....fuck "oh what are the odds" I said with a fake smile,