The Secret Comes Out!

Janet's P.O.V

I decided to take the day off and just chill with the crew. Minnie works as an assistant in a doctors office, and Latasha is a dancer she dances in many shows for famous stars. Tyga and Bow, well you know what they do Tyga a big up rapper Bow is a rapper and a T.V host. We all were just going to have a nice chill day.

*Phone Rings*

"Hello?"

"HEY BITCH!"

"Damn Minnie you always gotta be yellin threw the damn phone?" I said holding the phone a distance form my ear Minnie always being loud. Plus she woke me up.

"My bad so what we doing today? Because Wedenesday I usually go to the mall"

"Minnie it is 8am ain't nobody gonna be awake as yet"

"Fine but I don't know why ya'll be so lazy and sleep for so long"

"Look we ain't wake up early because when you don't need to you go to sleep late and wake up late alright bye child"

She laughed "BYEEEEE!!"

*End of Phone Convo*

Well now I'm awake Chris was still sleeping so I got up quietly ad went downstairs to eat something. I got some cereal and watched a bit of T.V downstairs like always there is never anything on. But then there was some gossip show on so I watched it.

"Has Chris Brown moved on, has he dumped Rihanna and Karrueche Tran for a new girl. Someone had posted to the their blog a picture of Chris Brown kissing a new girl! In front of the Righter Banks Fashion Company" When I saw the picture it was of me and Chris that day at my work when I first saw noodles. THIS BITCH LEAKED OUR RELATIONSHIP! I didn't even think of her doing that I was so stupid.

"Who is this mystery girl will she be the one girl Chris will stay down with our will drama stir up all over again like usual. This has been Daily Star Watch stay tuned for-" I just turned off the T.V and sat there thinking. What are we going to do nobody had notcied before because we would try and cover things up nobody notcied him in the mall at all and noodles goes and does that.

"Morning baby" Chris said scratching his head coming down the stairs.

"Morning" I was so frustrated I didn't want to be stalked now. "Wow no morning baby or boo I see how it is" Chris said being silly, "Sorry baby but you won't beliieve what happen".

"What?"

"Have you gone on twitter as yet this morning?" I asked, twitter knows everything as soon as it happens. "No why?" then his phone went off, he read it and his eyes poped right out of his head. "FUCK THIS BITCH MAN!" he yelled "baby just calm down alright, we will be able to get threw without being you know, followed 24/7".

He was breathing real heavy so I turned his head to look at me "Chris, it's going to be fine okay you will be fine and so will I" he smiled "I am so lucky" I looked at him confused.

"How come?"

"Because I have you with me, threw every step of the way"

"Aw well I love you baby, now gimmie a kiss" we kissed softly and he ate his cereal. I just went back upstairs in bed and Chris followed, "damn" he said "what boo?" I turned around and saw Chris starring at me on the step below me licking his lips.

"So damn fine girl"

I laughed at his goofy ass. "Chris you play to much"

"Baby I ain't playing" he said with the sexiest voice he garbbed me and carried me up. he started kissing my neck and feeling my legs up and everything, then he kissed me for awhile and the kiss was because sloppy now he pulled down my pants and started kissing on my stomach and stopped right before my lady part and smiled at me. I nodded,