All Good

Janet's P.O.V

When a girl no longer has the V-card she is a different person I noticed that with some girls I knew they lost their virginity and now they are the best bitch whoever lived. But I felt the same I was happy I lost it to somebody I really care about and I know now that really do love Chris, I hope we get far in this relationship.

I woke up to my alarm clock it was 6 and I had to get ready for work. Chris was snoring loud as hell in my ear I just laughed pulled on some basketball shorts and got out the bed. Then Chris's phone rang so I decided to answer it.

*On the Phone*

"Chris c'mon I know you want me back I'm not afraid of you're little hoe alright stop being such a pussy and talk about us" It was Karrueche, holy shit she don't give up.

"Look, okay its Janet I'm going to ask you to please stop harassing Chris because what you are doing is harassing him and we can call the police on you if you do this again. And if you don't stop I will more then gladly beat yuh lil Asian ass okay"

"Janet honey listen, Chris wants me I know he does anyway I don't wanna argue before I go to work"

"You called her you should have seen a argument starting up sooner then later, see you at work bitch"

Then I hung up, Chris woke up I guess I was a bit loud "who was that?" he said in a sleepy tone. "That rice cake" he laughed a little "I'm gonna change my number again today, she getting on my last damn nerve man". I agreed but he didn't have to see her everyday for a month, just my fucking luck. "Aw baby I don't wanna see her face today, and for another month" I said climbing on top of him pouting "Baby you gotta go to work though just ignore her".

I was thinking maybe I could but she is my fitting model I had to make the designs and she had to try them on. So she would be around a lot. "Chris I can't she my dummy basically she has to try on my clothes".

"Just don't stab her to death with pins and needles okay boo" I never thought of that damn that would be funny then I could tell her to stop moving and shit haha.

"Fine, I'm gonna go get ready"

"Can I get a kiss at least?"

"Ew no we both got morning breath that's nasty brush your teeth then maybe you can get one"

"Ehhh...fine" he said going back to sleep. I will admit last night has me hurting I was kind of waddling to the washroom this is not good hopefully I can ignore it. I jumped in the shower, and when I came out I just looked for something to wear I wasn't really waddling but it kinda pained me. Chris was in bed on his phone, I got a nice summer dress to wear today not casual but it was still professional. I let my hair down, did I mention I cut it up to a little pass my shoulders awhile ago it looks so cute. I brushed my teeth already so I did my makeup not a lot only eyeliner and lipstick.

When I was done Chris was up and went in the washroom and did his thing, he came out with his shirt still off his tats made him look even sexier. He warped himself around me and swayed me back and forth. "Can I get my kiss now?" he asked me in the cutest voice.

"Yes, don't ruin my lipstick though"

"Eh can't promise anything" he gave me a very passionate kiss that I loved and he didn't ruin my lipstick, thank God. "Thank you babes" I told him and he smiled and walked downstairs. It was only 7 so I went to go eat something I had to be at work for 8:30 I had time. I grabbed some special K and poured it out I ate on the island in the kitchen and Chris was eating them same. It was quiet but an okay quiet so I turned on the T.V, then Chris snatched the remote from me,

"Chris that was rude"

"I'm sorry baby I gotta watch my cartoon network in the morning"

I laughed a little "Aw your such a little kid man"