Just Another Day

Karreuche a.k.a Noodles-

Oh hey guys I get a POV now about time for me to shine, stupid author wouldn't let me talk.

(TA) = The Author

TA- Bitch talk I ain't got all damn day for you to talk!

Damn calm down, I will talk when I'm ready, I'm just having a moment so chill,

5 minutues later....

TA- BITCH TALK WHAT THE FUCK!

DAMN FINE.....pushy bitch....

TA- You do know I can kill you right? -.-

Fuck you and let me talk damn all you do is talk ugh.

*END OF CONVO* lol

Okay look Janet is messing up everything for me and Chris to finally be together again, I heard she was going to NY in November *evil smile*......for a whole month, when I was in the changeroom I was in this little changing thingy and i heard her and this lady talking about it. Oh Janet honey watch your back. I will make Chris mine she just gotta stay out the picture.

Chris-

I was a lil upset that Janet would be going to be away for a month I wish I could go with her but I have my work here I got Ty and Bow and the girls but when she tells them they may go with her so it would be a guys month if they do go. I was in my room while Janet was in the shower when my phone rang.

"MY NIGGA!" Bow said yellin threw the phone

"SUP MUTHAFUCKA?!"

"aha nothin you wanna have a guy day man just chill at my place smoke a few blunts play some games in the man cave?"

I needed some nigga time so what the hey.

"Yea man I need some time to chill with you dumb fucks so sure I'm gonna get ready and come, because I think Janet gonna be hanging with the girls anyways"

"Hey we ain't dumb fucks Ty already here but he to focus on his game to even look at me"

I laughed Ty was always into his games man.

"Iight bye man"

"Bye"

I got up and went to the other washroom had a shower and got ready I just was chillin so I got some basketball shorts a black t-shirt, a black beanie and did a lil socks and sandals thing. I was done getting ready and Janet was ready for where ever she was goin. "Where you goin babes?" she asked me "to chill with Ty and Bow" she smiled "Okay I will be back around 8 or 9 I guess I don't know".

"It's fine go hang with your lil chickas" I said sounding like Minnie she laughed a lil, she looked at her phone "baby I'm gone okay" she pecked my lips and left I gave her a hug. She left so i decided to just eat a banana and head to Bow's then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chris!" this sick stupid bitch Noodles -.-

"What?"

"I was just calling to see what's up with you, are you okay?"

"yea why the fuck you asking?"

"damn I can't just call"

"No, you can't, how do you keep getting my number you fuckin stalker"

"I just have my ways don't worry baby"

"I ain't YO FUCKIN BABY STOP CALLING MY PHONE OR JANET WILL BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA YOUR TINY BODY"

CLICK.