New Armor

~3rd Person~

Percy's eyes fluttered open, as the rap of knuckles against wood filled his ears.

"Percy? I want you to meet me in the throne room in 15 minutes, there is a set of clothes in your dresser, I expect to see you dressed in them when we meet, understand?" Chaos's voice faded away, as the sound of footsteps echo down the hallway was heard.

Disoriented and confused, Percy, rolled onto his side, nearly falling onto the floor in the process. What time is it anyway?

Percy searched his room for a clock, but to no avail. Sighing, he proceeded to roll off the bed, swaying a bit as his balance was compromised. For the first time since arriving, Percy noticed the difference in the gravity on planet Chaos, then on Earth. The gravity was much stronger here on planet Chaos, shaming Earth as though it were meant for the weak and defenseless.

He stumbled to the dresser Chaos had mentioned, the gears in his head working furiously to fully comprehend was the man had said. Something about a dresser...

"Clothes!" Percy exclaimed, perking up as he remembered. In all his excitement, he hadn't yet realized he had said this out loud.

With eyes droopy, and limps hanging useless, Percy fumbled with the dresser handle. When he did manage to get it open, Percy discovered his clothes were to his liking.

In the dresser sat a simple black T-shirt, with a V-neck collar, along with a pair of neatly folded black jeans. Percy hummed with content, satisfied with the simplicity of the clothing.

As he slipped on his clothes, he thought about all that had happened in the short span of about two days, or so he thought, as he had no way of knowing how long he had been unconscious. He had back talked his old mentor, Chiron; been kidnapped by a pair of soldiers, then brought to the palace of Void; and found out he was the son of quite possible the greatest man in the universe.

Percy exhaled deeply, closing his eyes in the process. He still had trouble believe that he was Chaos's son, despite the honesty the man had spoken with. How could he be the son of Chaos? It just seemed to good to be true.

Percy opened his eyes as he slipped on a pair of black converse by his bed. He then stepped out of his room, and made his way down the winding hallways.

Percy got lost about three times, having to ask a passing guard for directions. They seemed more than happy to assist him, and several even asked if they could escort him. He politely refused the the requests, but thanked them for the consideration.

When Percy finally made it to the throne room, he was right on the dot for 15 minutes. He had hoped to get there early, as to ask some questions before his father's reasons for summoning him there were made apparent. Regardless though he was content with the fact that he had made it on time. Percy didn't even want to consider what may have happened if, say, he were late.

Chaos stood pacing the room when Percy arrived. It took him a couple of minutes to even notice Percy standing by his throne.

"Oh, Percy! I'm glade you made it, now, we have much to do. But first, I believe its time to get you your armor." Chaos exclaimed, grinning as his anxious demeanor faded into oblivion.

Percy half groaned, he never much liked armor. It made him feel like a caged animal, and reduced his swiftness by about half.

Chaos huffed, standing taller and with authority. "Whether you may like it or not, its happening. Now if you would, follow me." Chaos stalked back towards the maze of halls, easily slipping though them, as if it were second nature to him. He wondered how the man had managed to memorize all the twists and turns...