Chapter 1

"There comes a point in your life when you need to stop reading other people's books and write your own"

_____

Yay finally I am going to be with the love of my life. We are officially married now. This feels like heaven on earth. What good deed have I done to get such a handsome man in my life. The nikah ceremony is finally done and we both are going to have our private moments. O my gosh he's here. I want to go and hug him and say I love him even more than my life. He's coming towards me. Am I dreaming? Nah this is the actual reality of my life. He's coming to kiss me. WOW. I have already closed my eyes and then I get a kiii..slap?
Wait..a slap? Why?

"What the hell? Are you out of your mind? Is this the way a husband behaves with his wife on the very first night?"

Ouch..a slap again. What on earth is wrong?

"What the ...."

My eyes flew open and saw a blurry figure standing in front of me who snapped me out of my lovely dream. She was muttering something under her breath. Obviously it was my mom who slapped me and I thought it was Hazal. Lol he would never do that, he loves me to the moon and back.

"Ayesha stop that new bride drama and get out of the bed right now."

Oh my gosh. Did she hear that? I hope she didn't hear Hazal's name. Yeah yeah he is my boyfriend with whom I was dreaming my heavenly days and my family doesn't know that.

"But ma let me sleep for 5 minutes. I promise I'll get ready fast. Please ma?" I protested with my puppy dog eyes. I am not a morning person and neither am i punctual.

"Stop behaving like a child. You have turned 23 now and today is your post graduation ceremony. I want you to get up right now or you'll get the third slap. I how been waking you up from so long." she snapped at me.

"Okay ma" I uttered with a sigh. Sometimes my mom behaves like she's not my mother rather she is my mother in law. I hope my mother in law would let me sleep till late morning.

I dragged myself out of the bed still overpowered by sleep. Gosh how do people wake up so early? I had been always late for my classes. I brushed my teeth by looking into the mirror making sure it was perfectly shining white. And then I took a quick shower while singing my favourite songs.

I quickly went downstairs to have breakfast. My so called perfect brother, Ahmish waa already sitting on the breakfast table having his meal silently as if there is no one innocent person more than him in the entire world but no one knows the devil inside him except me. He's an year older than me and is an engineer now with a good job Masha Allah.

"Assalamu alaikum" he greeted with a smirk.

"Walaikum assalam. Can I ask what is that smirk for?" I asked while glaring at him.

"What? Now I can't even smile? Huh?" He replied

"Don't pretend, you yourself know that it isn't just a smile, I know there is something wrong." I snapped at him.

He didn't reply and just continued  giving me smirks after smirk. What on earth is wrong with him?

"I'll kill you if you did something wrong" I nagged at him.

I was interrupted by a call. I checked the caller I'd. It was Hana, my best friend.

"Assalamu alaikum Ayesha I am ready. Come and pick me up or else we'll be late. Oh my Allah we'll be late. Ayesha I am nervous" she said in a breath without taking a pause.

"Hold on Hana we'll not be late, just relax darling. We are coming in a while" I said trying to ease her anxiety.

"Bhai we gotta go now or else we'll be late. You know Hana and her punctuality." I said while taking the last bite of my breakfast.

He nodded in agreement.
We were going to our post graduation ceremony. As our college is 2 hours away from where we lived, Ahmish was assigned to take us to our college and drop us there safely. We actually lived in a hostel all the time while studying.

I walked towards the second love of my life. Guess who? The fridge. Before leaving I had to take my Dairy Milk from the fridge. My day is so incomplete without a Dairy Milk. I opened the fridge but there was no sign of my beloved chocolate. With the corner of my eyes I could see Ahmish Bhai smiling. Wait.. Did Ahmish Bhai? Ohh no. He's dead now.

"Aaammmmiiiii" I shouted and
Ammi didn't show up.
"Aaaaaaammmmmmiiiii" I shouted on top of my lung.

"Ayesha what on earth is wrong? Did something unusual happened?" Ammi entered yelling at me.

"Ammi he ate my chocolate" I complained.

"Stop behaving like a child Ayesha. You are grown up. It was just a chocolate. And dare you call me next time like that." she snapped at me and went away.

I could see Ahmish Bhai smirking ne teasing me.

Abbu entered the room with his specs on and a newspaper in his hand. Abbu inquired about the matter while taking a seat on the dining table.

"Abbu he ate my chocolate and now he is smiling at me" I informed him.

"Ahmish did you? You better give her her the chocolate and yeah another one to apologize."

"But Abbu Abdullah ate it too." Bhai protested taking the name of my younger brother.
Ya Allah what bad deeds have I done to get so evil brothers. Huh?

"I don't want to hear anything. You are elder so you'll pay for it."

"Ji Abbu" Bhai answered sadly

Yippee now I'll get two instead of one. I stuck my tongue out to Bhai and now it was my time to smirk.

"Okay now we gotta leave. It's late Ayesha." Ahmish said.

"Ayesha baby please put your hijab on." Ammi requested while coming out with a piece of cloth in her hand.

"Ammi please not that islam lecture again. I am in a good mood now." I replied back.

Seriously? What is wrong with everyone and their lectures? It is my life, it is my choice to wear what I want to. Yeah I used to wear but now I don't feel like wearing a burden....

____

Eh? How was it? I know it was'nt kinda Islamic types but it'll be soon ;)

Note : The quotes at the beginning of every chapter is not written by me.