Chapter 44

"May be I am asking for a drop and Allah wrote for me the ocean."

__________

*Few Years Later*

__________

Ayesha's POV

Who is more beautiful than someone who always remind you of Allah whenever we talk to them? Alhamdulillah it's been years since our marriage and Ahmad sometimes amazes me with his iman. The more I think that I won't love this person any more, the more he wrongs my thought and each time I love him even more than yesterday. He taught me what real love is, I was a fool to be honest because love doesn't happen with a blink of an eye, it happens slowly when you live with that person, when you know all their short comings but still can't help to decrease our love for them.

"Ammi." Came a voice of the little girl while I was taking a walk in the garden.

I waved my hand to her and she came running to me with her bag pack hanging on her shoulders.

"Won't you be there to wave me good bye when I will be leaving?" She asked looking into my eyes making me realise that how much I will miss her.

"Your Ammi cannot see you go." Ahmad came speaking from behind.

"I will miss you both." She said sadly fixing her gaze at the green grass.

"Aww my chana has grown up." Ahmad said pinching her nose.

"Ammi tell Abbu not to call me chana, it's sana." She said stomping her feet.

"Why are you teasing my chana?" I said teasing her too and she faced the other side showing the angry side of her.

"Who wants to eat chocolate?" Ahmad said picking out a bunch of chocolate from his pocket.

"I will eat." I said jumping but little chana snatched them before me. Oops its sana.
After three years we managed somehow to find out her parents. They were from other city and they did not have any idea that their little daughter travelled to the other city. Alhamdulillah she got back her parents, many of them don't even have them.

"Come on, now time to go home." Ahmad said directing me to come along and I followed them without denying.

"You remember what I have taught you about parents right?" Ahmad asked her once again while I could listen to their conversation.

"Yes Abbu I remember because you have told me sooooo many times. I have to be dutiful to my parents, I don't have  argue with them, I don't have to be a sense of grief to them in anyway. In  Qur'an Allah has said to obey your parents just after saying to obey him, so obeying parents is one of the most fardh act." Sana narrated the exact words of Ahmad which made me smiled.

Minutes later sana departed from us and left our eyes moistened. Her parents were thankful to us and they promised to keep on visiting us with sana often.

It was duhr time and Ahmad took the male children to masjid for prayer and I lead the prayer of the females in the orphanage to encourage Islam amongst the growing children.

After a while we finished praying Ahmad came to me and it looked like something was not well, at least I know him this much now  that I can make it out, when he was happy and when sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at his Frowned face.

"Did I say anything?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"Your frowned face speaks volumes." I replied.

"Ahmish called and told me that Shirana has been admitted again in the hospital." He informed me.