Chapter 42

"Every day I sin, with his mercy he hides them. I am helpless against my habit, he's famous for his mercy."

_______

Ayesha's POV

Before the nikah took place, I went up to Shirana to talk to her about how was she feeling and alhamdulillah she was better than before.

"So how do you feel about nikah?" I asked her.

"Weird to have it in hospital." She said and we laughed.

"How do feel about my brother?" I asked and she blushed.

"Umm I am not good with boys at all. After I embraced Islam and learned that how sinful is to be around them, I gave up on them. I had friends from school who were boys too but slowly something changed me and started to ignore them. Don't you remember how I ignored your brother?" She said taking her name with a blush.

"Aw someone is blushing." I said and she rearranged her face to hide her blush.

"But I want you to know that Ahmish Bhai loved you since he met you, actually he loved your every move which took you to Allah and he saw your connection with him and that is the main reason for marrying you." I said and she blushed even more turning red.

"My brother wasn't less in love with you. He always tried to find you in every girl he met. Oh by the way he told me how he slept on your lap all night." She said teasingly and it was my time to blush but I had the control.

"I didn't wake him up because he didn't sleep properly from last two days and was so distressed. Now that you are okay and getting married, he felt relieved and slept peacefully so I couldn't wake him up watching his innocent face." I uttered.

"Really?" Ahmad said leaning on the wall of the door side with a cup of coffee in his hand which made me go red.

"I already saw Bhai entering so I brought up the topic." Shirana said in between her uncontrollable laugh.

After some time the nikah was done and I helped Shirana to do wudhu to offer her salah. Now it was time for the men's arrival and Shirana's face looked pale due to nervousness.

"Don't worry he'll not eat you up, it will be haram." I said with a wink.

"But I no longer posses the quality to talk to a male." She said and I laughed at her remark.

"It's okay, he will make you talk." I said making her calm.

"But I rudely I talked to him whenever I met him." She said hastily while there was a knock on the door.

"All the best." I whispered.

Ahmish Bhai entered with a greet and we replied to him and I got up to leave.

"Now I suppose I can touch you without getting a scolding." I heard him saying and hearing them giggle while I was leaving and just made dua to make them the coolness of each other's eyes.

By evening Ahmish Bhai confessed to everyone that we don't need to stay here in the hospital and that he was enough to take care. I protested but it was all vain in the end. Ahmish Bhai and Ahmad decided that they will stay in the hospital with her and I will go home with my parents until she is discharged. I went home to collect some of my stuffs because I'll be in my parents home at least one whole weak or may be even more.

When I was packing my things, a photograph fell from Ahmad's cupboard side and when I picked it up I realised that it was my childhood picture with him while playing. How does he has this picture? There was also something written at the back of the picture.