Chapter 26

"When my sins left scars, scars became map and those maps led to him."

______

Ayesha's POV

I was shivering not because of cold but because it was too hot. It was too hot to bear that fire, the fire which cannot even be extinguished by all the water in the world. I was being dragged to that everlasting fire and I was continuously shouting 'but I was a momin' and there was no one who came forward to save me. The watch keeper replied me 'you were the one who abandoned salah' and there was nothing left except the deep feeling of regret. I wanted to go back and offer all my salah, I wanted to go back and make things right but there was no escape. I was shouting and crying but there was no one who was affected. I was about to be thrown into the depth of the fire which was mercilessly burning.

Suddenly my eyes flew open and there was a sigh of relief. I was drowned in sweat from head to toe in this cold weather. I wiped away my sweat and muttered 'astagfirullah' under my breath. I had never seen such a horrifying dream in entire lifetime. I gazed around the room and it looked different. Wait, I slept in Ahmad's room? Oh no, we were talking and I didn't realise when I dozed off to sleep. Poor him, he did not even wake me up and went to the other room to sleep. There was no water to be found in the room and so I stood up to get some water from the kitchen to quench my thirst.

I drank the water and I was moving out of the kitchen I heard some unusual sound from the drawing room. I saw someone trying to open the window of the room. I couldn't exactly see who it was as it was dark, obviously it must be some thief or seriel killer, or wait it can be a monster too. I ran towards my bedroom where Ahmad was sleeping peacefully and shook him.

"Ahmad." I whispered.

"What." He said in a sleepy voice.

"There's a monster in our house." I said whispering in his ear.

"I have changed my room so it must be snowy in search of me. Give her the food and let me sleep please." He said while covering his face with the blanket ignoring me.

"No it's not snowy, someone is trying to enter our house through the drawing room's window." I muttered removing his blanket.

"Ayesha it must be your misconception. No one can enter our house like that." He said while again covering his face with the blanket.

"I am going to fight with the monster. Are you coming with me?" I said sternly again uncovering him while crossing my hands on my chest.

"Okay." He said grumpily while removing his blanket.
I quickly went to the washroom and grabbed a wiper from there and hurried towards Ahmad.

"Let's go." I said and he gave me a confused look staring at the wiper with sleepy eyes.

"What? This is to beat up the monster who dare to enter our house." I said to him and he gave me a half laugh.
Ugh now why is he laughing?

"Where are your magic spells vanished?" He said giggling and I stuck my tongue out at him.

I tip toed while Ahmad walked casually downstairs towards the drawing room. I handed over the vase which was kept nearby, to Ahmad for protection. He peaked from the door of the room and the window was drastically opening and closing due to the wind. Ahmad went inside to glance everywhere around the room. I was just praying nothing happens to Ahmad because I was sure there was someone. It was almost five minutes and Ahmad did not appear from the room so I decided to go inside. I closed my eyes and uttered 'Bismillah' under my breath while catching the wiper above my head level ready to beat up the evil. I felt someone steps of coming towards me and I raised my wiper to give him a lesson for life. As I was about to beat him I heard the voice of Ahmad.