Chapter 22

"He has so many creations, and yet he never forgets me. But I only have one creator and I have forgotten him countless of times."

_____

Ayesha's POV

Today was tiring plus shocking day. First Ahmad gave me shock about the birthday part. I mean who doesn't remember his birthday? Okay let it be, it doesn't matter any more. Then after school he was late which was so annoying because I was tired by standing and giving lectures to the students. I waited and waited but eventually decided to leave. I decided to walk on the street because Ahmad would be coming soon and I passed some beggars on the street. They were wearing torn clothes and asking for money to everyone who were passing by their sides. They were begging for food. Those innocent little faces made my heart melt and I gave them some money to have their food.

Then Ahmish bhai gave me one of the most shocking news ever. I never thought my brother would ever say that to me. When I entered his room, he was sitting as if he was waiting for me since long.

"Thanks to Allah you are finally here." He said to me which was weird to me.

"Really? You missed me so much?" I teased him in return.

"Ayesha I am not in a mood to joke. I have something very important to discuss." He said in a serious tone making me worried because he rarely speaks like that.

"Okay what's the problem?" I said trying to match his seriousness.

"I am in love." He said blushingly.

"Don't worry ..wait. Did you just say that you are in love? My brother is in love? Oh my Allah my brother who didn't believe in love, is actually in love." I said in excitement and he rolled his eyes towards me.

"Stop over reacting." He said grumpily.

"Okay. Who's the unlucky girl?" I asked him and he again rolled his eyes grumpily.

"It's her." He stated leaving me clueless.

"So you are trying to say you are in love with a girl named 'her'? Am I right?" I said teasingly.
I was really having fun while teasing him. But who might be 'her' was still left unanswered which was making me curious.

"It's shirana" He said slightly scratching his hair while blushing.

"Ohh it's shirana, but who's she?" I asked confusingly and Ahmish bhai gave me the killer look. Woah did I know her?

"She's your sister in law idiot." He said and I had the biggest shock ever. Her name is shirana? Sorry I need to focus on this love matter first.

"How do you know her? I have not even met her then when did you?" I asked him which I was obviously curious about.

"Do you remember I went to drop you and Hana at your post graduation ceremony? My love for her started there." He said in a low tone because it was weird for both of us discussing about his love life.

"So that day two Romeo's were born. Huh?" I said remembering the past.

"Who's the other?" He asked confusingly.

"My husband." I said with a tongue out.

"Ohh." Was all he said and there was an awkward silence between us.

"So tell me how did you fell in love with her. I know there must be some story, right?" I asked in excitement.

"It's non of your business." He said grumpily like a big brother. Does he think I'll leave him like that?

"So why did you tell me all this?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I want help." He said with a puppy dog eyes.
He thinks this trick will work on me?