Chapter 4

As you can upload videos in chapters,I think I'll be getting some amazing Newtmas/Dylmas videos (Some long and others short) on here which I'll probably upload on each chapter I publish.

Btw.. I'm sorry a little bit in advance.

(Newt POV)

I shake heavily and walk inside. I slowly sit down.

"You came for pleasure?" Ben smirks as he eyes me up and down.
"No,Ben. I wanted to make something clear."
"Talk away sweetie.."
"I'm not going to kiss you,or do anything like that. I care for someone else."
"But Newt.." He moves closer and cups my cheek "You're so beautiful. I can wait for you baby," I'm unaware if he's lying or telling the truth.
"I'm not going to make you wait for me,I'm not going to do that,"

"Newt.." I watch as I clench his fists up "You think you have a right to come to my house,and tell me this."
"I.. I thought it was the best way to get you to listen."
"How about this," he smirks and grabs my ear,yanking me to him "I'll let you go if you do one thing."
"What's that?"
"Well,darling," he moves closer and kisses my neck. I start to instantly relax as I part my lips and roll my head back. I see him smirk as he lies me down and pulls off my shirt quickly,pressing hungry and hot kisses down my chest. His grip on me was too strong so I couldn't let go "If you leave me without giving me what I want I'm gonna cause some damage. Understood?"

I stop completely,shivering from not only the cold leather on my bare back,but the rush of fear but pleasure this boy was causing me to have.

"You're not him," I choke out "You could never be him."

I slide my shirt back on and run out,not looking back. Even though I knew this wasn't going to be the end of us.

As I walk down the road the rain pours onto me. Soaking the clothes on my body so they stick to me. I shake and sit down against a wall,looking down as I rub my hands together,blocking the tears from escaping as a car drives back. It suddenly stops as Teresa gets out.

"Newt?" She whispers as she leans down,taking my hands "Are you okay?"
"I.. I'm not sure"
"Tom's gone to Minho's,but it's okay,you can come back anyway."
I nod as she helps me up. Taking me to the car as their mum drives me back. We get out and walk inside to the kitchen where she makes me some warm Hot Chocolate.

"Thanks," I smile and drink it down.

"Can you tell me if everything's okay Newt?" 
"Well.." I gulp and look down,refusing to make eye contact with her "What do you do of you can't tell anyone anything cause it might really mess things up and you don't know what to do or what's happening? You just know,that something really really bloody bad is about to happen."

I was trying to tell her about Ben. It was the fact that he could make me feel needed. With Tommy he had to changed,he had to take it too slow because he thought I wasn't ready. With Ben I could be who I wanted to be. I doubt anyone would even care.

"Look,Newt.." Teresa stutters as she gets up "I have to go. I'm going out with friends,"
"Who?"
"Just some people. I'll see you later," she smiles nervously and walks out. I shake my head and wipe my eyes,running my hands through my hair. I sit there for about an hour thinking this all over until I hear the door then Tommy's voice.

"Glad your here," he smiles and hugs me.
"I am too," I smile "Teresa went out by the way,"

His face drops "Where?" He yells "She could be with anyone at this time of night. Dammit Newt!"
"I'm.. Sorry.." I whisper and turn away.
"It's okay," he hugs me tight.
"No,it's not.." He wouldn't understand what I meant. I grab my phone and dial Teresa's number. It beeps for a few seconds until someone picks up. It's not her,just some guy-

"Yo Newt!" He smirks as Tommy grabs it off me. Fury exploding,starting to scare me.
"Where is she?" He demands "Tell me or I swear to God I'm gonna get and snap you into pieces you little shit!'  
"Newt sealed the deal. Ben's deal," he cackles and hangs up.

"What deal?" Thomas yells and grabs my hands "Newt.." He twists them as I fall to my knees.
"I.. I.. Don't know.."
"You obviously do!" His tone is continuously loud and threatening.
"Call the cops,I'll be back. I love you," I kiss him hard and run out. Down the streets until I arrive at Ben's house. He opens and smirks,I nod slowly and walk inside to his room.

"I'll do what you want. Just don't hurt anyone. I know you're the one hurting Teresa," I whimper. Holding the tears away.
"All right Newt,you're smart. I won't hurt her. Lie down for me then,"

I nod and press my back into his mattress as he climbs over and kisses me hard. His lips were warm so I kiss him back,wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Tommy won't be able to make you feel this good.." He mutters as he pulls off my shoes and socks,then shirt. I nod rapidly and bite my lip as he strokes his hands across my chest. His hands unbuckle and peel down my jeans. This felt equally good,but equally wrong at the same time.

"Stay down for me," Ben whispers as I watch him strip completely bare. I admire his body for a few seconds but then turn away,he climbs over and grips my chin "What are you doing Newt?" He hisses as I hear a cry. Ben quickly slides his jeans on as Aris stumbles through,hands gripped onto Teresa.

"Newt!" She cries "You shouldn't be here!"

"Shut up!" Ben yells and slaps her "We'll make a deal. We'll let you both go if you do what we want to her.."
"No.." I shake "I'm gay. You know that."
"I don't care!" Ben yells as he throws me down "Come on then. Do it!"
"No.. Please.."
"Newt,it's okay," Teresa cries as she's shoved onto me. She pants and holds me close "I'm so sorry. Aris asked me out,he took me to this place and they hurt me. I don't know what to do,I'm so stupid."
"No,listen to me," I cup her cheeks "You'll be okay. I'm going to get you somewhere safe."

She nods as I stand up. I grab Aris and punch him down. I see Ben and shake my head as I notice Teresa secretly using her phone.

"I'm sorry.." I whisper and look at him "I'm not going to let you hurt us."
"You don't know what I can do Newt," he growls.
"And you don't know what I can do either,"
"What?" He grabs my neck "Listen up,you're mine. And you better not tell anyone,because if you do-"

"You'll what?" The door bangs open as Minho stands there,Tommy runs through quickly afterwards. He picks up Teresa who cries heavily.

"You all go.." Minho pants "I'm going to sort some things out.." He grabs Ben and punches me down.

"I'm sorry," I cry and look at Tommy "It's all my fault."
"No it's not," Teresa whispers.
"Don't talk to me," I choke out to Thomas "I need some time."
"Are you breaking up with me?"
"I'm sorry," I kiss his cheek gently and walk away.

You see,when things break, it's not the actual breaking that prevents them from getting back together again. it's because a little piece gets lost -- the two remaining ends couldn't fit together even if they wanted to. the whole shape has changed.