Chapter 8

Before I start I just wanted to say there's sexual content in his chapter. You have been warned! There will also be third person POV in the story too,starting on this chapter. But I also wanted to tell everyone who's reading that I've never wrote gay smut before so you'll get it by my awful writing. Enjoy anyways!

(Thomas POV)

We dance for hours. I was so happy to have him back.

I lie Newt down gently and bite my lip,pulling off his clothes quite quickly. Then my own. I wanted to savour this moment though. I kiss his neck as he let's out delicate moans,his small fingers roam through my hair then down my chest.

"Please Tommy please.." He whimpers out,grinding his hips against mine in a desperate attempt to create friction.

"All in good time," I cup his soft cheeks,massaging them with my thumbs as I kiss the skin on his neck,sucking it into my mouth as I bite at small spots then and there. I pull away and slowly let a warm breath tickle in his ear,he let's out a silent squeal and shivers. Newt's legs wrap around my waist as he pants,looking up at me. The sight is pure perfection.

"You're so beautiful," I whisper and kiss down his chest,leaving dark hickeys. To prove he's mine.

"You're in control tonight," he grants me. Lying down completely as I kiss the tip of him softly. He gasps and burrows his hands in my hair,arching his back as I slowly push in. Biting back a moan but Newt cries out in both intense pleasure and intense pain. His nails dig into my back as I begin to thrust. My knees bucking down on him as I grunt heavily. I just stay focused on my Newt underneath me,looking like the pleasure is about to break him at any moment. His skin prickles as he starts to shake and clench.

"Oh,Tommy!" He yelps out,he can barely speak anymore.
"I know," I gasp out. Parting my lips as I roll my head back. We follow both with waves of pleasure,more heavenly than anything I could ever of imagined before. I pull out of my lover and lean down,kissing him as hard as I can as I rest his head on my chest,running his bare back "Did you like that?"
"It was perfect Tommy."

"Go to sleep angel," I kiss his cheek and stroke his hair,pulling him close to me. I watch as his eyes close and he rests "I love you so much," I tell him. Not caring if he can't hear or not "I won't ever let anyone,or anything hurt you."

(Third person POV)

The girls both sit in the school library,sorting through the plans for Newt and Thomas

"Come on they should have these suits don't you think?" Sonya smiles to Brenda who just shrugs.
"What about a dress for Tommy?"

They both giggle.

"Look Bren,this has gotta be the best day of their life. You go on the computers and see if you can find any good venues,I need to call Frypan and see how he's getting on with the cake."

Brenda nods and walks away,leaving Sonya who smiles to herself as she continues to look at Wedding suits.

"Hello Sonya," a voice hisses.

She jumps and looks up to see Ben. His fists are clenched as he walks towards her.

"What are you doing here?" She whispers,shivering as she begins to feel sick.
"Nothing princess," he smirks as he strokes her cheek then her dyed red hair "You're so beautiful. Has anyone ever told you that?"
"A few times.." She stutters "Please,I'm busy." She pushes him away.
"Don't say that to me!" He yells and grabs her hair. Coiling it around his hand as she cries out in pain.

"Brenda please!" She cries as Brenda runs to her. But Ben points out a gun,Sonya cups her hand over her mouth and stays completely still,just like Brenda.

"Don't. Act. Smart!" Ben commands "Both of you,on your knees." The girls nod and surrender themselves to him "Good,now. Don't make a sound. I said to Newt he'll pay,everyone he loves. You help me,and I'll let you go."

"Not a chance!" Brenda and Sonya yell as Ben ties there hands up,shoving them down as he pulls out a knife,trailing it down Sonya's back,the girls both cry and whimper.

"You be quiet," Ben snaps "Or I'll kill you. Understood?" The girls nod rapidly. That's until the door bursts open. Winston stands there,his eyes opened wide.

"I wanted to use the computers-" he doesn't even get to finish his sentence when Ben shoots him. He gasps and falls down,completely dead. Sonya looks down as she silently starts to cry.

"Oh girls!" Ben laughs "We can do this all night. So I'm gonna make this easy."

Sonya screams out in pain as a knife is stabbed into her back,over and over. Blood pours from her cream white dress then out her mouth as she chokes it up. Brenda just cries,trying to get closer. Ben doesn't hurt Brenda though.

"I'm gonna leave you here,to rot. No one will hear you scream," he laughs,walking to the door. He kicks Winston's dead body before storming out,slamming the heavy doors behind him.

"It hurts!" Sonya cries.
"Shhhh,it's okay," Brenda whimpers as she squirms to her. Managing to get the ropes undone "Sonya,please. Hold on for me,undo these.. Undo my ropes.."

Sonya's weak hands slip with them but eventually manage to get them off. Brenda knows she has to be strong for her,so she helps her up. Holding tight,whispering that it'll be okay every step of the way. She stumbles to the phone and calls 991

"Hello,you've reach 991,this line is for emergencies only."

"Please!" She cries "My friends been stabbed. We're at Glade green school. Please,come quick!"
"It's okay. Miss calm down,we're coming right away."

Brenda hangs up and runs to Sonya,who just lies there. So pale. She looks dead.

"Sonya,please!" She cries as she rocks her "Please. Sonya!"

At that moment Minho bursts through the doors,falling to his knees. Brenda just sobs as she holds the limp and motionless girl.

"It's okay Brenda. An ambulance is coming,"

She shakes "No.. It's too late."

Wow.. Um.. Was that good? Please don't hate me if you don't like smut.