Chapter 20

Sorry for the short chapter :(

(Newt POV)

I couldn't tell Tommy what I told Gally. The fact that I knew I was soon probably going to die,as my husband he'd probably literally go out of his freaking mind.

I lie in Tommy's bed, spooned with him as he sleeps. The heavy rain from outside keeps me awake. I listen and try to focus as I feel Thomas' heart beat against my back and I try to count but my thoughts fade away as I slowly begin to pull away from the bed. He just groans and his hand wraps around my waist,pulling me back as his head burrows into the crook of my neck. I sigh and let myself relax slowly.

"You awake?" He mutters.
"Yes," I whisper "Even though it's like three in the morning," 
"You need someone to talk to?"
"It's fine. Just thinking about what to do with Theo,"
"We'll figure something out Newt. Don't worry baby,"
"Yeah but it's just-"

He sits up and smirks. Pulling off his shirt.

"I can make all your stress go away," he whispers seductively so I surrender myself to him. Kissing him passionately as I lie down,he crawls over and tilts his head to the side,kissing my lips,then jaw then neck again as small moans escape my throat. He pulls off my shirt and presses kisses on my shoulder,sucking at the skin as I close my eyes gently,lulling my head back.

His hand snakes down as he slips his hand down and begins to rub me gently. I part my lips and moan,arching my back heavily as my eyes begin to close. I feel him smile as he pulls away,kissing me gently.

"Sleep tight," he whispers "I love you."

(Thomas POV)

I wake up from the tweeting of the birds outside the window and I kiss Newt awake,

"Morning," he sighs and kisses me again. 

I pull out of bed and he follows. We quickly eat breakfeast and I see a text from Brenda.

'Hi Tom ;)
Just wanted to tell you Sonya's okay. I'm with Minho right now and we're going over the Theo situation. Everything will be okay though. Love you x
-B'

I smile 'Good. Ly2 x' I text back.

She'd really been my best friend since I could remember,if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have the courage for anything. To tell people I was gay,to ask out Newt,to tell Newt I loved him,and to ask him to marry me. She'd truly helped put my life together. That's what she meant to me,and so much more. That was our friendship:Love,care and devotion.

(Brenda POV)

I lie down beside Minho as I look at what we had written in my notebook,it was all our plans to break Theo. I sigh as I see him awake beside me.

"It'll be okay," he whispers softly.
"You sure about that?"
"It has to be. Brenda," he takes my hand "I'll do anything to prove it to you. I promise,"
I crack a smile "Okay. Just as long as none of you guys get hurt. I can sort it out myself,"
"Brenda.. I never meant that he wasn't dangerous. I can't allow you to get hurt,"
"Why not?"
"I just can't. I'll go out of my mind,"
"Minho,it's okay. You said it was. But hey,you've got me,"
"I know," he whispers as we look around. Trust us to sleep in his car in the school parking lot. I smile as we climb out and walk to the library to go over our plans again.

"We can't let him near Newt or Thomas," Minho sighs "I think he likes Newt,"
"Really?" I raise my brow "Those two?"
He sighs and begins to write "Sometimes things which don't seem to be a good combination turn out to be the perfect combination. Like two people,together."
I nod "Yeah. I guess you're right. Have you ever kissed anyone Minho?"
"Yes,two. Have you?"
"No," I gulp and look down "I want it with someone who really wants to kiss me. Who thinks I'm beautiful,who I'm gonna be with forever. It's what I want.  The simple,yet undeniable power,of human love," at that moment a sharp pain echoes through my stomach and clenches around my abdomen. I gasp and grit my teeth in pain,letting out a hiss.

"You okay Brenda?" He asks,taking my hand.
"Yeah," I laugh. Not sure what this pain was,it was sudden for a few days now. I didn't understand it so I just lied "Just my period,"

He chuckles and scruffs up my hair as he turns away. I look at him for a few seconds and smile. Feeling this little sense of warmth inside of me. I blush gently and try to cover it up,am I starting to like him?

No.

Why not?

Because people like him just don't like girls like me.

Anybody ship Brinho? I really hope you do because I have a really beautiful story planned for them both.

This is quite a short chapter,I know. I think I'll upload another one later!!!