Chapter 17

When they use one of the best songs in the world on a fan video for Theo the new character and also Newt's new love interest. (The song is can you feel my heart by Bring me the horizon)

(Newt POV)

I wake up in the morning and look at Theo,he's awake and admiring me.

"Morning beautiful," he whispers. Cracking a smile which I return as I crawl over him,kissing him as hard as I can as I cup his cheeks "Your lips are so amazing Newt. I'd love to see what else they can do,"

I bush heavily "Soon,"
"Whenever," he kisses me gently on the mouth "You feel like doing anything today? There's a beautiful river we could go to. Quite romantic," he begins to get dressed and I do the same. He squeezes onto my hand which fits perfectly in his as we walk out and down to the open park. We sit there watching out as he buys me an ice-cream,I curl my head in his neck and kiss his cheek.

"You make me feel happy,in never knew anyone else had the power to do that," I tell him.
"Of course they do Newt. Listen to me baby," he takes my hands "I know you still love that boy,but it's okay. I just don't wanna loose you."
"You won't," I kiss him gently and entwine my fingers with his as we look out onto the distance.
"I've never met anyone like you Newt. But I'm glad as anything that I have,"

He lifts me up as I hold onto him tight and we walk back. We arrive to see the owner isn't there. I walk over to the kitchen and grab some food,handing some to Theo as we eat it down quickly. we walk up to our room and curl up in his bed,spooning together softly.

"When you love someone it hurts to let them go," he whispers.
"This much?" I gulp.
"Yes baby. Sadly there's nothing you can do about it. But he doesn't deserve a second chance you hear me? He let you down,he lied. He doesn't deserve it at all."

(Thomas POV)

Something's changed.

I don't have any friends.

I think it's because of me,and I don't know how to fix it.

"This is because of me isn't it?" I pant as I walk with Sonya.
"Yes but you didn't mean for it to go this wrong," she mutters as she squeezes my hand.
"Of course. Sonya I want him back so much,"
"We will," she strokes my cheek and kisses it as I hear a loud laugh. My eyes open wide "That was Newt!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes!"

I run to the brown door and knock on it frantically. After a few minutes he answers,looking more happy than I had ever seen him before.

"Newt?" I choke out.
"Tommy,"

I walk close as a boy appears at the doorway. He smiles slightly.

"You must be Thomas?"
"What's it to you?" I demand
"I'm Theo."
"He helped me," Newt smiles as Theo kisses his cheek "Can he come back with us?"
"Sure-" Sonya buts in before I can say anything as we walk to the car. I hated this guy and I didn't even know why,was he gay or what? I ignore this thought as Sonya begins to drive. I stay close by Newt,his face looks pale and more dainty than ever.

"Why did you come here Tommy?" He whispers "Why?"
"Because I love you." I smile and kiss him. His lips feel different,as if someone else has kissed them. I pull away but keep myself so close to him "So,Theo,when are you shucking off?" I spit and clench my fists.

He just chuckles,brushing it off "Actually I'm coming to senior year at your school,"
"If you get in," I mumble.
"Well I will Thomas. Trust me,I will. Just like Newt,who's super smart,"
I roll my eyes and kiss Newt gently "Yes I know,my Newt is."  

~

After a few hours we pull up at Newt's and Sonya takes him inside. I just remain in the kitchen with Theo.

"Are you gonna tell me who the hell you are?" I ask.

"I told you," he smiles. But he doesn't fool me "Newt was where I ran. We made friends,he told me everything."
About the murder?"
"Yes. Like I said,everything. He trusts me,and I hope you'll trust me too."
I fold my arms "Oh yeah,why?"
"Newt needs us. He needs me,"

I shake my head and lead him up to the guest room in Newt's house,closing the door as I walk into Newt's room. He's asleep and Sonya's beside him,stroking his hair. She sighs and pulls away as she sees me.

"Don't say anything," she warms "We can't have him like that again,"
"I won't," I whisper as she lies down on the mattress. I smile as I kick off my shoes and socks then curl up next to Newt. Kissing him gently. I had to move on from what he had done. I had to.

"Hi Tommy," he whispers,cracking a small to remind me that the world was okay.
"Hi Newt,"
"I can't ever forgive myself for what I did. I know that. But I've been getting help,"
I raise my brow "From who?"
"Theo. He's amazing,"
"And what did this Theo do which is so good?"
"He made me see my innocence,then he took all my bad memories,and made them good,"
"Bad memories about me?"
He just smiles and strokes my hair "Just a few. But you know what's left? Love. All I feel for you now is love."

At his words I smile back and crash my lips to his,crawling over as he raises his arms for me to pull off his shirt. Once I've done that I lean down to attack the crook of his neck with little kisses. He moans gently and closes his eyes,holding me back.

"We're okay,we're okay,we're okay," he whispers over and over.
"We sure are," I whisper as I unbutton my jacket then pull off my shirt. I pull him over so he sits on my lap as his eyes lock so seductively on mine.

"You want to?" He whispers.
"It's your choice," I answer back "Sonya is right there,"

He sighs and nods slowly as we curl back up,my fingers gently tickling at his chest,breathing into his neck.

"You do know I can see and hear you," Sonya mutters "But I'm glad you two are happy again. Do you want me to go?"

I keep kissing Newt's neck "No it's okay.." 
"Come on," she laughs as she jumps in the bed with us. I chuckle and pull her close "Newt's right you know,we're okay,"
"Yeah," I sigh "I hope so."

(Third person POV)

Theo sits there in his room,fists clenched.

Who does that Tommy think he is?

"I know," he mutters onto the phone "I know we're with Ben and Ben wants Newt hurt too but we should keep him,I like him myself. I'll kill the rest. That's a promise,okay bye."

He ends the call as a smirk appears across his face. He pulls out the knife,the same one Newt used a while ago as he licks the blood gently.

"Soon Ben," he smirks "Soon you'll have your revenge. Every single last one,I promise. My plan is in place,they trust me. And whoever doesn't,well,they'll be the first one who I'll kill."