Chapter 15

The video is so shucking beautiful. But rn,I'm so sorry for the Newtmas feels that this story will give right now. #TommyisNewtscomet

(Newt POV)

Tommy carries me up bridal style to my room,closing the door as he lies me down gently. Kissing me gently as I kiss him back.

"I can't believe this," he smiles and lies down beside me. Stroking my hand.

(Flashback-Third person POV-Newt and Thomas are fifteen)

Newt stands there pacing around the room as he quickly scribbles down an equation.

"Newt!" Winston calls as he walks in,he was one of the science geeks too. They sit back on the desk as they begin to look at the work.

"Tom said he was coming in about ten minutes," he tells me as I nod. Staying silent as he speaks again "He likes you a lot,doesn't he?"

A smile appears on my lips "I really hope so."
"I wish I had someone like that,"
"You will Winston. Just don't start doubting yourself now."
"Thanks Newt."

The door opens and Tommy enters,he came early. Newt skips over and kisses his cheek, waving goodbye to Winston as Tommy stops as he notices the equation board.

"What is that?" He mumbles.
"Nothing," Newt whispers as he pushes his boyfriend out gently,closing the door as Winston sighs,looking down as the door opens. Sonya stands there smiling.

"I thought I could help you," she smiles "With the equation."
"Yeah. That would be good,thanks," Winston replies

Sonya walks over as she begins to slowly analyse it.

"Did you and Newt do this?" She asks
"Yeah, well,Newt did most of it. But when Thomas came,he seemed quiet,like he didn't want him to know."
"It'll be okay,they're pretty good together."
"Yes they are."

After a few minutes they quickly solve the rest. Sonya beams of relief as her and Winston sit down,sharing the extremely small desk. She turns to him and bites her lip gently,pressing hers to Winston's as they softly reconnect. They move in sync for a few seconds as they pull away.

"It'll be okay," he smiles as she strokes his soft brown hair "I promise."

Newt and Thomas walk out and sit down in the dark. Thomas' arm holds Newt as they watch the stars.

"I'll always be here for you Newt," he whispers.
"Me too. Just watching the stars,"
"Or a comet. If we're lucky,it'll show us love."
Newt smiles as he begins to speak-"It was a comet. The boy saw the comet and he felt as though his life had meaning. And when it went away, he waited his entire life for it to come back to him. It was more than just a comet because of what it brought to his life: direction, beauty, meaning. There are many who couldn't understand, and sometimes he walked among them. But even in his darkest hours, he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him, and his world would be whole again... And his belief in God and love and art would be re-awakened in his heart. The boy saw the comet and suddenly his life had meaning. Tommy you're that comet."

(Flashback over)

He nods and falls asleep. I kiss him gently as my phone rings,it's Sonya-

"Hello," I smile as I pick up.
"Newt?" She chokes out "Newt please.. I'm at the library. There's this guy,he's trying to kill me!"
"It's okay. I'm coming," I grab the car keys and run down the steps,driving quickly "Hold on Sonya!"

My phone beeps us as I run into school. I look around to see no one.

"Sonya?" I call as I hear someone. I whip around to see a boy,my age with jet black hair and hazel eyes. He just smirks as he walks towards me.