Chapter 6

The video is beautiful and it makes me cri^

*Three days later,a day before the dance*

(Newt POV)

Four days.

Four bloody days.

Four days since I had said no to Tommy. We hadn't talked,we'd only shared every contact. It wasn't our usual eye-sex sort of thing,just something which I feel like he's forgetting me with. I had to give him and myself space,even if it hurt more than anything.

I sit with Minho in Math. I couldn't focus,I was just busy writing Tommy's name all over the back of my book.

"I hope you two realise that you're both tearing each other apart," Minho sighs.
"You know I've got someone else.." I mutter. Me and Ben were dating now. It was nice,but it wasn't Tommy.
"You're making a mistake Newt. Anyway,what did you get as the answer for this one?"
I knew x was 89.45 really "I have no clue," I lie to Minho "No clue of anything," another lie. I could swear my nose was growing on account of this.

My phone buzzes off as I check it. Tommy. He hadn't Messaged me for a little while,I smile and bite my lip.

Am I still picking you up tomorrow?
Tommy

Only if you want
Newt

Trust me,I do. I really want to talk
Tommy

Okay. We'll talk then
Newt

I switch it off and smile wide. I couldn't stop. I had so much I wanted to tell him. Stuff like I loved him,like I missed him,like my world was falling apart and I needed him by my side.

We walk out of lesson,I hear every single girl talking about their outfit for tomorrow. I roll my eyes as Brenda walks to us.

"Seriously what's all the fuss?" She mumbles "I could turn up in some skinny jeans,a few Bracelets and a My Chemical Romance shirt and I'd look acceptable. Except I have to wear this awful dress my mums giving me. I'll look stupid!"
"It'll be fine," Minho chuckles "Trust me,tomorrow will be a night to remember."

(Thomas POV)

"Will you marry me? Will you? You. You marry me!"

I practice these as I groan,falling back on the bed. Teresa and Sonya sit there.

"It's okay," Teresa smiles.
"No. I'm asking Newt to marry me,it has to be perfect!"
"Well the ring sure is." Sonya says as she admires it "Where did you even buy this from Thomas?"
"It was my grandmothers,she wanted me to have it to give to someone who I'd be happy with. That's Newt."
"You sure you're ready?"
"Yes,I want to prove to him I love him."

Sonya squeals and hugs me tight "He's gonna love it Tom. Just don't be nervous. It'll be okay if you relax and say the most beautiful thing you can. As long as you let me and Teresa plan the wedding everything will be perfect,"
"You really think I can do this?"
"You can do anything Tom," Teresa says as she hugs me tight "You and Newt deserve this more than anyone. All your friends think so. He'll say yes,and everything will work out. Can't you see that?"
I smile and nod "I think I can."

(Newt POV)

"So why are we looking at wedding ideas?" I groan as I walk around a shop with Brenda. She just smiles as she flicks through the brochures.

"Because we can," she shrugs "I want to be the first woman to be married in space. Then I'll get some old band like Green Day or Oasis to play,my dress would be silk grey. I can imagine it."
"It could be a long wait," I chuckle as I look at rings "I just want mine to be with the right person,doesn't matter where,"
"Looks like you've planned it,"

"Well," I sigh and sit down as Brenda sits beside me "I wanted maybe in a garden,or a church. Everyone would be there. Minho and Gally would be at the front,along with you,Teresa and Sonya. Then we'd have one of the cakes with the little people on top,then we'd grow up happy. I'd have a good job and we'd adopt. I had a picture of it all in my mind."
"And,who's the other guy?"
"I.. I.."
"It's Tommy,isn't it?"
"Of course. Although, I think it is,"

After a little while of talking we walk back to hers. I sigh as I lie on the large bed with her,she smiles and sits up.

"I hate seeing you and Thomas like this," she sighs.
"I'm going to fix it. Piece by piece," I answer
"Please do,"
"Tomorrow. I promise."

Tommy's gonna propose. What do you think Newt will say?!!!??