Trauma (RobinxLucina)

Lucina sat on the fountain in front of the castle. The war was over and her world was safe, or maybe lost, or maybe it's still surrounded by fire. No matter how many trees she bangs her head against, she still remembers everything. "I remember all the people who died.." She thought. "every touch and moment of pain from what things are now scars, every single-" "Lucina?! What are you doing up!?"

She turned around. It was, Robin. She stared blankly for a second. But then looked back up at the high moon. "I couldn't sleep... But I should be asking the same thing, Robin." She said. He took a seat next to her on the fountain. "I couldn't find you..." He said, his face a medium shade of pink. Lucina's face turned a dark red before she turned away. "In Armor?" He asked. "I never go outside without it..." She said. Robin looked back at her. "You know it's safe here in yi-" Lucina cut him off. "I know.. It's just the other places that scare me..." She said.

He put his hand on her shoulder. "This is about your future again.. Isn't it?" He asked. Lucina nodded, holding back unwanted tears. "I still have scars..." She said, holding back her tears making her voice sound lifeless. Robin wrapped his arms around her. And, Lucina didn't think he was trying to hug her. She got out of his hug and pulled out her sword. "What were you trying to do!? Kill me!?" She yelled. "I was trying to hug you!" He Said. "Well I don't know how that works in this world with a hug from behind but in my world that means someone's trying to kill you!" She said now realizing her face was wet from tears.

He stood up, she lowered her sword. "You have it pretty bad, huh..?" He said. She put her sword back into its sheath. "You don't even know..." She said. Tears were still streaming down her face. "Look... I'm sorry I scared-" he was cut off by, Lucina hugging him.

"This is how you hug.. Ok?"

Authors note: hey guys! I always forget the name of the kingdom, I believe it is.. Yissetol? But please correct me if I'm wrong, heh! Thanks!

- CG