Short story 6: Robin (M) and Lucina

Wow... Well apparently I'm obsessed with shipping shorts... Niiiicceee CG... Nice...

O KK. This is kind of sort of a spoiler alert of a small part of the game, just edited by my creative FANGIRLING. And it's a bit dark and sad, no one dies or anything, just quite a bit sad... Omg, I watch the video game movie documentary and it has disco music, and my dad just came into my room and started dancing, lol! I love him! Anyways, Bai-bai!

__________________________________________________________________________
Lucina was heartbroken. She'd never think she'd have to do the felony she had to do that day. To save her family, her father, and her future. She'd have to kill the one she loved... She'd have to kill her husband. Robin. "Robin..." She began. "Just know that I don't want to do this... Just know that.. I have to do this..." She said. Robin was confused as he looked deeply into her eyes. She sighed as tears filled her eyes. And sadness framed her expression, as she pointed the Falchion at her own True Love. "Lucina!? What are you doing!?!" Robin yelled. "Don't talk! It will only make this harder for the both of us!" Lucina yelled back. 'Harder for the both of us' was what caught him off guard. "In my future...!-" she began, but it was hard to finish with the tears that were stinging her eyes. She started again. "In my future.. You kill Chrom..." She started soft. "You kill my father Robin!" But ended roughly. "And that is why... That is why I must kill you. In order to keep my father alive..." Lucina said, tears now more threatening to fall as they outlined her eyes. Robin's expression softened, and soon he soon turned to feel sorry for his wife. Lucina looked down. She knew he'd be mad. "Lucina... If you need to do this... Then do it. My life is yours." Robin said. That only made it harder. But she had to do this. She looked back up, digging both of her hands into the hilt of the Falchion. Memories flooded into her mind. All of fire, all the blood, each and every one of the scars. All because of him. Yet it wasn't. It wasn't his fault. It was that fell dragon's fault. She then remembered her family. Watching them all fade. Remembering the day she had to pick up the Falchion and fight for her life. She groaned trying to hold the tears in her eyes. She had to kill him. She looked down at her ring that was under her glove. She couldn't do it. And if she did, she'd grieve for the rest of her life. "I can't do it! I love you too much!" She cried out. She fell onto her knees in tears as she begged for forgiveness. Robin, knowing of her horrible time, sat next to her. And wrapped his arms around her. "Please, forgive me!" She pleaded. Robin smoothed out her hair with his fingers. "It's okay, it's okay... Don't worry It's all okay..." And they sat there. Lucina finally pouring out her tears, and Robin never leaving her side.