Short story 37: Afraid of the kitty!

Inspired by the Shaytards vlog: AFRAID OF THE KITTY! Please check them out if you have not already done so, they are such an adorable family!

"Hi mama!" 2 year old, Owain said, waving to his mother with a childish grin. Lissa smiled. "Hello, Owain!" Lissa said. Owain was the youngest of the kids in the castle, so he wasn't able to go to the park with everyone else. So instead, Lissa took him to the gardens of the castle so he wouldn't stray from the group. Owain was in baby blue footie pajamas with trains all over them, and he also had cute little messy hair. Lissa let out a small squeal at her son's adorableness. "Hi!!" Owain said again, although it sounded more as if he were saying; "I". His messy brown hair was almost identical to his father's, while his eyes were his mother's green pair. "Hi baby boy!" Lissa giggled and put her hands up to her chest. "Oh, he's so adorable... Awwww there's a kitty too!" She said to herself, watching Owain. Just when she least expected it, Owain started baling his eyes out. "Oh... Aww! He's afraid of the kitty!" Owain let out a giant screech, as the little boy didn't know what to do other than stay put. "Mommy's coming to save you! Don't worry!" Lissa ran over to him, almost tripping over a few things as well, but finally got over to him. "It's just a kitty, honey! They won't hurt you!" Owain looked up at his mother, pouting as tears fell down his face. "It's just a kitty." Lissa knelt down next to him and almost as soon as she did that, Owain wrapped his little arms around her neck. "Aww..." Lissa looked over at the small cat, and walked over to it, bending down next to the Orange colored animal. "Do you wanna pet the kitty?" Owain's grip was tight on his mother, still being terrified of the cat. Lissa pet the kitty, trying to show him that it was a good creature. "Look! It's soft!" Owain slowly got down to pet the baby animal, and just like his mother said, it was soft.

"Can you say, 'kitty' Owain?"
"... Kitty!"
"Aww! You're such a big boy!"
"Big boy! Big boy!"
"Tee hee!"

OI! DONUT GO YET THERES AN AUTHER'S NOTE LEOPARDCONS!

Okay, so this is very short, I know, and I apologize for that. But this is all I could really conjure up when I only have about three hours until me and my dad are going to a daddy daughter camp XD
So, I may have some time at the end of the day to write a little, but not much. Sorry! Anyways, Sayonara. Minna-San!

...... Goodbye everyone. That's what it says XD

~ CG🇮🇪💚