Short Story 21: Mother's Day

Ok, sorry I haven't been updating a lot. I'm going through a case of writers block and I couldn't think of anything else, lol.

Lucina sat on her bed talking with her Mother. She had just found out that, Morgan was on the way about two months ago, and she was yet to tell her husband. "...Lucina.. You can't keep it from him forever..." Sumia said. "Your already starting to.. Y'know?" Sumia put her hands on her stomach then pushed them away, pretending as if it was expanding to make Lucina laugh. "Hah, yeah... I just don't know how I'm going to tell him.." Lucina said, scratching the back of her neck. "It depends on how you tell him, honey. Your father had nightmares of dropping you until you were two. Then he had them about your sister..." Sumia sighed. "Heheh... It was actually a little funny.." Lucina smiled. "It probably was.. Yet, I can't imagine Father that scared..." Lucina said. Sumia was just staring at the wall blankly for awhile. Until she gasped. "Tomorrow's Mother's Day!" She exclaimed. Lucina looked at her mother, confused. "...And?"
"And, that's when you can tell him!"

Lucina stood outside the door to, Robin's office, still trying to work up the courage to tell him. But once she felt she was ready, she knocked on the door. "Come in!" Hearing his voice knocked all of her courage out of her again. But she pushed it aside, and opened the door. "Hello, Robin." She said, closing the door behind her. "...Oh, Hello, Dear!" Robin said with a adorable shut eyed smile. Lucina smiled slightly, but that soon turned back to the worried face she had before. Robin set his book down to look at her. "..Is everything okay...? You... Look like something's bugging you...?" He asked. "Hm..? Oh, no no no... I'm fine.." Robin looked at her for awhile, just scanning her over to make sure she wasn't lying. He wasn't sure if she was really alright, but something told him to not mess with it. "......Okay." He said. They just looked at each other for awhile, their Blue and Brown eyes not parting. Until Lucina broke the silence. "So.. It's Mother's Day..!" Lucina said. Robin hummed in agreement. "Aren't... You going to congratulate me..?" Lucina said. Closing her eyes. "Wait.. Why? You aren't a-..." Lucina opened one eye to look at him, to see him looking at her with a perplexed look on his face. He leaned back in his chair and just looked at her for awhile, trying to process what she just said. "Wait.. Do you mean...?" Lucina nodded with a smile and a laugh. "SWEET NAGA, YES! YES YES, YES, YESYESYESYESYESSSSS!" Robin yelled, getting out of his chair, picking up Lucina and spinning her around. When he put her down, Lucina expected a hug. She got one, but on her torso near her stomach. "My Little Morgaaaan!" Robin said. "Remember, Boys have Cooties! And when they don't, tell me, and I'll have to bring out my Tomes, Missy!" Robin said, pointing at Lucina's stomach as if he were scolding it. "Remember, Yucky Cooties! Cooties Cooties Cooties!" He nuzzled his head onto her stomach and continued to hug it.

"SO MANY COOTIES MORGAN!"

A/N: Mwahahaha! So many feeeeeeeeels! If you already have died from feels, I AIN'T SORRY BRUH! I LOVE YOU BUT I LIKE TO KILL PEOPLE WITH THE FEELS! (Fangirl talk btw for all of those who do not know what I am talking about and think I'm crazy, lol) oh, and also, I used to be in the HTTYD (How To Train Your Dragon) fandom, and remembered this from someone else's edit. So credit to them for this storyline for the short!

~ CG🇮🇪💚