Short story 30: G@m€ Gl!+ch

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH MARKIPLIER IF YOU CANNOT TELL. AND HOLY CRAP THIS IS REALLY FREAKIN VIOLENT. And also, would they have modern day medical things? (Minus electronic medical things) ... I think so... I mean, if they have the power of FREAKING MAGICAL TIME TRAVEL AND CRAP LIKE THAT, they probably have things like shots and IV's... Right?! Btw, lots of time skips here buddy... And I just learned that IV's go into ur veins... Ew..

Lucina woke up in a blanket, lying in the couch of the castle's library. What woke her up, you ask? A scream. A scream of who's voice belonged to her, five year old daughter. Lucina, sat up and looked at the doors, not even realizing her head was on her husband, Robin's lap. "Morgan......!?" She quickly got off of the couch, stumbling a bit, ran towards the and door opened it. She ran out of the library and into the hall, running past many other rooms like her sister's room, her room, and then finally Morgan's room. The door was closed. It was never closed, Morgan was always too scared to close it all the way. Another scream pierced, Lucina's ears as she went to open the door. Locked. Lucina's eyes widened as one more scream broke the silent suspenseful air. "Hold on Morgan! Mommy's coming!" Lucina unsheathed the Falchion that was at her side, and lunged towards the door, tearing off the handle. "MOMMY!" "MORGAN GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR! I'M BREAKING IT DOWN!" Thud. Thud. Thud. Lucina kicked the door multiple times, before the hinges broke, and the door fell to the ground. Lucina turned on the lights to see, a dark figure almost stabbing, Morgan with it's sharp claws. The creature reeked of blood, and it's pointed teeth made no help in the calming department. Almost as soon as the lights turned on, it was gone. Leaving a crying, Morgan, and a terrified, Robin who was behind, Lucina. Morgan started sobbing as, Lucina ran into the room, wrapping her arms around her in a tight embrace. "Mommy.. It's the boogeyman! I told you.. He's real!" Morgan said, in between sobs. Lucina looked over at, Robin, who was staring at the wall, wide eyed. Lucina looked over at the wall, only to cover, Morgan's eyes as she saw a message written in blood on the wall. "Sacrifice." Lucina looked over, Morgan, checking for any wounds as she found none. But as soon as she declared her daughter was fine, shooting pain was sent up her arm. Robin looked over at, Lucina only to gasp at the large gash on her left arm. He silently cursed to himself, unsure of what to do as his wife's pained eyes met his calm pair. It was then when, Robin realized, the message was written in her blood. "Mommy..?" Lucina looked at, Morgan, then back and, Robin. "Take, Morgan." Lucina said, getting off of, Morgan's bed and handing her to, Robin. "Wait-where are you going!?" Robin asked. Lucina turned to face him, holding her arm, and shifted her eyes towards her wound then back at him. "Alright.." Robin said. "Don't let her see it." Lucina said. Robin nodded and she walked out of the room. "Okay, Momo, you're gonna sleep with, Mommy and Daddy tonight, Okay?" Robin said, using the hand that wasn't holding her to shield, Morgan's eyes from the blood covered wall. "Okay.." Robin got, Morgan out of the room, and held her with both hands as she clutched the pink stuffed bunny in her hands, her arms wrapped around his neck as she laid her head on his shoulder. "You okay, buddy?" Robin asked, rubbing her back. Morgan nodded as, Robin opened the door to her parent's room . Robin stopped walking and set, Morgan down on her feet, then flopped onto the bed, face-first. Morgan let out a laugh and that was all the white haired tactician heard before he turned his face from the pillow, and fell asleep.

Robin awoke to the sunlight of day shining on his eyelids. He opened his eyes, to almost be blinded by the light. He shook it off, and looked to his side. Lucina was asleep with, Morgan in a tight embrace, while, Morgan had her head on her, mother's chest. Morgan was also, still clutching the pink stuffed animal she loved. Robin chuckled and moved some hair from, Lucina's face, before kissing her forehead. He looked over at, Morgan again, to see he had missed the fact that she was sucking her thumb. He laid his head back down on the pillow, a bit closer to them, and just watched as peacefulness, and calmness filled the air. Morgan let out a small high pitched noise in her sleep, that made, Lucina subconsciously kiss her head. Of course, Robin then thought she might've been awake. "... Lucina..?" He whispered. No reply, just, Lucina going at bit closer to him, Morgan still in her arms. He looked at them for awhile. But then wrapped an arm around both of them. Lucina let out a groan, then her eyes slowly fluttered open. She took one arm off of, Morgan to rub her eye with the palm of her hand. Lucina looked over to her right, to see, Robin with his chin on her shoulder, looking up at her. "Good morning!" He said cheerfully, partially whispering so he wouldn't wake up, Morgan.
Lucina chuckled. "Good morning.." She said, still half asleep. Robin chuckled and touched his nose to hers. ".. What was that for?" Lucina asked. "Just for fun!" He replied. "... How's your arm...?" Robin asked, looking over at her bandaged arm. Lucina sighed as he took his chin off her shoulder and went back to his normal position. "I guess it's alright. Although, I should go to the nurses office in the castle to make sure there isn't anything out of the ordinary." "Okay.." Robin said, a bit too loudly and waking up, Morgan. Morgan let out a small cry and opened her eyes to see her parents. "Go back to sleep, buddy." Robin said. Morgan shook her head and her grip tightened on, Lucina. She looked over at her, mother's bandaged arm. "Mommy, what's that?" Morgan asked. ".. Oh no..." "uh... Mommy hurt herself when she was.. Training..." Lucina said, talking in the third person for, Morgan. (yes, parents do that... At least mine still do...) "So you're gonna play with daddy while I go get this cleaned okay?" Lucina said, sitting up and placing, Morgan on her lap. "Awww... But Mommy!" Morgan whined, clutching her stuffed bunny. "No buts, Morgan. I won't be gone long." Morgan huffed and pouted. "Okay.." Lucina chuckled and kissed her head, before taking her off of her lap and going into the bathroom to get dressed. "Is, mommy okay, daddy?" Morgan asked, looking at, Robin with the most adorable face she could make as he sat up. Robin smiled and nodded. "She's okay, Momo."