Short Story 18: Mama's Big Boy!

...So Morgan can be Lucina's, Brother, Husband, Daughter or Cousin..? That makes no sense... Then again it's Video games, so.. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO! YAY! But seriously, I love that about video games. Anyways, this isn't even about Lucina, nor is it about Morgan! Where's my lyfe? Seriously I think I dropped it on a road trip... CAN SOMEONE LOOK FOR MY LIFE IN WISCONSIN FOR MEH?!!?! (Never been there but I want to😂)

"Owain! Where are you sweetie!" Lissa called, looking for her son, Owain. The future Owain, that is. It gets confusing even for her. "Owain! Where is that boy..." Lissa asked. She saw blue hair and immediately knew it was her brother. "Oh! Chrom! Chrom!" Lissa called, running up to him. "Have you seen my little boy?" Lissa asked. Chrom thought about that for a minute. "Hm... Uh.. I don't think so, have you, Morgan?" Chrom asked, looking at the teen next to him. "Uh.. I don't think so, Grandfather." Lissa couldn't help but let out a little laugh at her brother being called, "Grandfather" at 23. "Ok, thanks buddy." Lissa said, giving Morgan a kiss on the cheek. Morgan let out a small laugh before Lissa went back to searching for her son. "She just loves to give kisses and hugs to all of you future kids.." Chrom said to himself as Morgan watched Lissa disappear behind the corner, to actually fall but then to have someone help her up.

"Now where could my Owain be- Ouchies!" Lissa exclaimed as she fell onto her butt. "Oh! Mil- uh! I.. Mean.. Lissa! Are you okay?!" Frederick asked, helping her up. Lissa nodded. "Sorry, Frederick!" Frederick smiled and kissed her cheek. "It's quite alright, Miiii.... Uh.. Lissa. My Lissa! Y-yes." Lissa smiled. "Do you know where, Owain is?" Lissa asked. "Uh..." "Future." "Yes, last time I saw him, he had his younger-self sitting on his lap while he was reading him a story near the fireplace in the library. It was quite adorable." Lissa put her hands on her cheeks. "AWWWW!" She yelled. "He may be tough like his father, but at least I gave him a soft spot in his personality!" Lissa said walking past him and starting to walk to the library. Frederick chuckled and started walking next to her. "Yes you did, and he also looks much like his mother as well, if I may add." Frederick said, looking over at Lissa and easily spotting the resemblance. It was quiet for awhile until they got closer to the library. "I shall be right back, I should get the little Owain something to eat." Frederick said stopping. "Ok! I'll be in the library with the Owainesses.. Owainess.. Owain... Ugh! You know what I mean! Bye-bye!" Lissa said, sprinting towards the library. Frederick smiled at her still Child-like nature. "She still is the same.. And I love it.."

Lissa slowly cracked open the door to the library. "Owainesses??" She whispered, just to make sure she didn't wake them up if they were asleep, since they were light sleepers. They were both on the couch near the fireplace, asleep. Owain with his younger self lying on his chest. "Awww...!" Lissa whispered. She slowly opened the door enough to where she could slip in, and then slowly closed it behind her. She creeped beside to two, and sat in the rocking chair beside them. Just watching them made her tired, and it was dark out. So she put her arms on the arm of the couch, and laid her head on her arms. And then the sight of her son and his younger self faded to black.

Fredrick opened the door to the library, making a small creaking noise fill the room. "Lissa, are you-" Frederick was cut off from his sentence by seeing his whole family asleep. He smiled, and just watched them for awhile, at peace. Until Owain's younger self, let out a small cry, then he had to stop watching them. He ran over to him, and took Owain out of his future selfs arms, and looked at it with a stressed expression. He didn't know what to do. Two small slender hands took him out out his arms, along with the small bottle he had in his other hand. He looked back up and saw, Lissa with Owain now in her arms, with the bottle In his mouth. She looked tired. "Lissa...!" She looked back up and him, and gave him a weak smile, then went back to focus on Owain. Frederick looked back at Owain's future self. He was still sound asleep surprisingly. He watched him for awhile. But then turned his attention back onto Lissa and Owain's younger self.
They were both asleep again, with Owain Lying in Lissa's arms in the rocking chair. Frederick smiled, and picked up Lissa bridal style, making sure to not let Owain fall out of her arms. And sat down next to Owain's future self, with Lissa and his younger self on his lap. He had an arm around Lissa, and put an arm around Owain who then leaned over to them. And Frederick then Soon fell asleep himself.

It is literally two in the morning, and I am getting confused with future and younger selfs here people!

~ CG 💚🇮🇪