Short Story 25: "Yaaay! Blood!" (Not About Henry lol XD)

"I won't let you hurt my family!"

"Family, now..? Oh Really..? Better pay attention to behind you as well as in front pipsqueak."

"I'm not going to loos-Uhg....!"

"Hey! Robin's bleeding! Yaaay! Blood!"

Lucina's eyes widened at this statement, she stabbed the bandit she was against, grabbed the falchion out of its chest, and turned around to see Henry was telling the truth. "SO MUCH BLOOD!" Henry yelled, frolicking around a bloody, Robin. "ROBIN!" Lucina yelled, running over to Robin. She deflected an attack that was about to hit him, shocking the head bandit. "Go Henry!" Lucina yelled at Henry. "Aw! But, Lucina! ...B-bloo-" "HAYAKUSIRO BAKA!" "OK! Geez no need for angry Japanese!" Henry then hit the head bandit with his tome and knocked him far away, so he then started skipping over to the head bandit, his hands covered
In the blood that was surrounding Robin. Lucina quickly sheathed her falchion and knelt down next to, Robin, tears in her eyes. Robin's vision was quite blurry, but he could still see Lucina's shocked, stressed, and sad expression. He closed his eyes and felt himself lift onto his feet, and heard muffled calls for help. He drowsily opened his eyes to see it was Lucina again. She was calling for help for him, she was holding up him... She was crying, for him.
"Father! Aunt Lissa! Hurry!" Lucina yelled. Chrom stopped for a moment when he saw tears streaming down his daughter's face, but then resumed running towards them when Lissa actually ran in front of him. "Lucina! What-?!" Chrom was cut off. "No time, Chrom! Robin's been stabbed! Your best friend!" Lissa yelled, already helping Lucina lower him to the ground. While Lissa was starting to heal him, the tears didn't stop. Lucina couldn't stop them from falling as she knelt down next to her white haired friend, her father kneeling down behind her. Much to his surprise, she quickly wrapped her arms around her father, and sobbed into his shoulder. "...Lucina..?!" Chrom exclaimed.
"Why did we split up...?! I could've saved him! I could've even taken the blow! ...yet.... I HAD TO SPLIT UP WITH HIM DIDN'T I!? NO! I DIDN'T NEED TO! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!" Lucina yelled into Chrom's shoulder. "It's all my fault... He's going to die, and his death will be all my fault, father..."
Lucina's voice was more of a whisper at that point, but just enough to where her father was able to hear it. "No! No, no, no, Lucina. It's not your fault at all.." Lucina started to sob even more.
"Shh... It's ok.. Daddy's right here... I'm right here buddy it's all ok.." Chrom said, attempting to comfort his daughter while wrapping his arms around her. "Good! You're-" "shhhh!" Lissa looked at the now healed Robin, confused by his words, until her niece's light sobbing was heard behind her. She turned her head and saw that Chrom had put her in a comforting embrace while Lucina cried into his shoulder. She also saw that Chrom was a little teary eyed as well, until he looked up to see both of their dorky smiles. Chrom made a sly smile and glanced over at Lucina. He then grabbed her shoulders and pushed her off of himself, and over to Robin's arms. "Father!? What was that for!" Lucina asked, shutting her eyes. She opened her eyes to see the dorkiest smile hovering above her. "Robin!" Lucina exclaimed. "Mmhmmmmm!" Robin hummed, hugging her from behind while Chrom still had his eye on him. "You had me so worried... Don't do anything like that again, Robin... Baka..." Lucina whispered the last part. "Well... If this idiot can get a kiss, he might not." Robin said with a smirk. Chrom was probably about to stab him again until Lissa got in front of him. "What do you mean by, 'a ki-'MMPH!" Lucina was cut off from her sentience by Robin kissing her when her head was turned towards him. He broke the kiss with his arms still wrapped around her and lied his chin on her shoulder. "Ok! I won't be stupid ever again!" Robin said childishly.

"OH MY GOSH, YAY BLOOD! NOW I CAN-... W-where.. Where is the blood..!?"

Hayakusiro - Hurry

Baka - Idiot

I think that is how u spell Hayakusiro, lol. Anyways, this was kinda a short and sweet one, Y'know..? When it's so short yet so adorable. Was it like that? *gets extremely close to the screen* hmmmm???

~ CG 🇮🇪 💚