Short story 20: "My girls..."

HOLY SHINY STARS! We are already at number 20! Wow!
Btw, sorry for so many shorts involving future kids, like Owain and Morgan, and also, I did get the lyrics from a song, but I can't get the YouTube video for some reason. But, the song is, Burning House by Cam. It is such a pretty song!

"Hey, buddy..." Lucina said to the 4 month old baby in her arms. That baby was her baby. Morgan. She was sitting on the couch with Morgan in her arms. Morgan started getting upset, and started crying. "Oh... No, no, no! Don't cry..!" Lucina said, trying to calm her down, and failing. She groaned and looked around. No one was there. So, she could do one of the only things that would calm her down. Sing. She started rubbing her forehead with her thumb. And then took a deep breath.

"I had a dream about a Burning House...

You were stuck inside, I couldn't get you out...

I laid beside you and pulled you close...

And the two of us, went up in smoke.."

Robin would usually just assume they were both asleep when they sat there, smile, and walk away. But this time, he heard a voice..

"Love, isn't all, that it seems i did you wrong..

I'll stay, here with you, until this dream, is gone.."

Expecting to go on with her voice uninterrupted, Lucina continued the song, only to have another voice join her.

"I've been sleepwalking.. Been wandering all night...

Trying to take, what's lost, and broke, and make it right.."

She felt arms wrap around her and pull her close. She looked over to see her husband's fluffy white hair an big brown eyes. She blushed a little of embarrassment from him hearing her voice.

"I've been sleepwalking,
Too close to the fire.

But it's the only place that I can hold you tight...

In this, burning house..."

Lucina looked back down at Morgan. She was asleep. Lucina sighed of relief, but then felt Robin's two arms around her pull her even closer, to where her head was on his chest. To be honest, she was exhausted. So she didn't try to pull away embarrassed, but instead, drifted off to sleep herself.
Robin smiled and kissed her head. "My two girls..."