Short Story 16: Grima's back.

"Lucina! Wake up!"

A voice called. Lucina could feel air all around her, which meant she wasn't underwater. And she felt grass underneath her. She opened her eyes to see her husband, Robin, hovering over her. "...Robin... W-what happened?" She asked, Looking from side to side. "I'm not so sure myself..." Robin replied, helping her up. A ear piercing roar filled the air, as a dragon began to come into sight. Robin grabbed his wife's hand and ran into the forest, and they hid behind a tree. Robin glanced at his hand. Nothing there. Not one trace of the mark of grima. Lucina had her back on the tree, and had her eyes shut tightly. "Lucina... If the mark of grima isn't on my hand... Then where is it?!" Robin said, still staring at his hand. Lucina opened her eyes and glanced at his hand. She then stared at it blankly for awhile, until it hit her. "No..." She covered her mouth and could feel tears filling her eyes. "What?" A tear fell down her cheek. "No..! Not my baby girl......!" Robin then realized that the teen was nowhere in sight, along with the others in the army. His heart shattered in two, at the thought of his own daughter, taking his place as the vessel of grima. Robin held Lucina in his arms as she sobbed in his chest, and tears slowly streamed down his face. Lucina blacked out again, only to be met with her daughter, Morgan in her arms, grima's marks on her face, and purple electricity sparking everywhere. "I'm sorry... I-I know you told m-e not t-to make the f-f-final blow... I love you... Mommy... B-bye.. Daddy..." The teen said. And after that sentence, the teen's body slowly started to fade. "Morgan! Stop! No!" Lucina yelled. Tears streamed down her face, going through her daughter's body.  "Morgan!" "B-bye...bye..." And with that, the teen's body had completely vanished. Lucina wrapped her arms around herself and just cried. Her daughter was gone. "Mother! Mother! Get up!" Lucina opened her eyes to see the celling of her bedroom, along with a worried Robin and Morgan hovering over her. "Morgan...!" Lucina whispered getting up and hugging her. "Uh, m-mother..? Is everything okay...?" Lucina nodded, Morgan's head resting on her shoulder. "I think she was just having a big bad dream, bubba." Robin said wrapping his arms around what he called, 'his two blueys'. "Oh, heheh! Mother, it was just a dream!" Morgan said, returning her hug with a smile as well. "I know buddy... I love you." "Love you too, mother." "And I love both of you!"