Short story 38: If the punch made it.

"Mind over Muscle!"

Lucina thought as her sword clanked with the fist of a unwanted foe, trespassing into Regana ferox. She looked over at her father who was lying on the ground in pain. "For my father..!" She said as she started to charge at the man in the blue suit. The Falchion clanked with his fists and arms, countless times. She held her sword against his arm. "Who are you, tresspasser!?" She yelled. The thief smirked. "I, am Captain Falcon. Giving you the inviting battle to smash." He said. Lucina was stopped in her tracks at his words. And before she knew it, he had moved her sword, and pushed her back. Leaving her defenseless. "FALCON.... PUNCH!" Her skin and clothing got burned badly, and she was knocked back to near the middle of the arena. She was breathing heavily and her vision was starting to blur. She was pretty sure her death was just around the corner, and that terrified her. "I....I'm sorry fath-er..." She said as her voice cracked, and was merely more than a whisper. She was looking at Captain Falcon, and was ready for herself to be ended, when... "ELWIND!" Green half circle shaped magic combined with a strong force of wind came down onto the battlefield. "You shall not, harm her." A voice said. A cloaked figure slowly lowered himself to the ground from his floating state. He held his arm out. "One move and I'll set you on fire." He said. Captain Falcon shot him a dirty look as the cloaked man turned around to Lucina. He bent down next her, picked her torso up and stroked her cheek."your lucky she's only unconscious. I would do a lot more to you if you had killed her." "Hmm..? Someone's got a girlfriend." "No. But she is dear to me." He laid her back down, stood up, and turned to face Captain Falcon. He took off his hood, revealing his sharp face, brown eyes, and white hair. "Time, to tip the scales!" He took his battle stance, and was ready to fight. "...R-..Ro-Robi- ah! Ngh!" Lucina groaned, trying to stand as pain sparked through her body. Robin ran over to her, and it looked kind of like he was hugging her while helping her down. "Stand, down. Your just going to do more harm to yourself, Lucina." He said. Her face softened, and she soon fell unconscious again, letting her head fall onto his shoulder. "Look, I don't need to fight anymore. Just come with me. I'll explain on the way."  "Why?" A voice asked. Robin looked to his right to see Chrom weakly standing next to him. Captain Falcon smirked. "I'll explain things on the way, Chrom." Chrom looked at him shocked, as Captain Falcon just smirked.

Oh, HI! Long time no see! ... N-no? Oh, o-okay.. Anyways, this is a really small short I made awhile ago. It kinda sucks, but hey. Better than bad grammar, right? (Lol, I wonder how many grammar mistakes I made XD)