Short Story 26: Sw/ched

OMG, i'm using a keyboard for my writing, and it's so much easier!!

Chrom, Royal, and Prince. Three words you'd think go together. Nope, at least not in this story. Chrom is a General in the Ylissean army for Prince Robin. That's right. Prince. Chrom had found him and his sister passed out in a field, with no memory of being the lost Prince and, Princess. Chrom was recruited to be a general after that, and fell in love with one of the pegasus knights in the army. They were Married a few months before the war between Plegia and Ylisse started. And to their surprise, they found out they were having a child, soon after. Lucina. And also to their surprise, she came from the future, along with her sister, and many other future children after she was born. After that, the Grimleal became a threat. Quite a big threat, in fact. But they were still defeated, by the vessels that their master used. The Prince and Princess. No one ever knew how much Lucina could fight. In fact, she became a maid in the castle with her Aunt after the war, but her Aunt was more of a Medic, than a maid. Her sister, Cynthia, was also a maid in the Ylisse castle. Lucina did think the Prince was very kind, and he was at that fact. The first time him and his sister made a mess in front of her, he apologized over 20 times, even though Lucina kept saying it was fine, and that he and his sister could carry on. He stayed. And once again started to apologize like he had murdered someone dear to her. And even through she did have feelings for him, she pushed it aside. She was quite sure that the Prince had to marry someone royal, like a Princess. And she was nothing close to a Princess. Lucina pushed the covers off her bed and put her feet on the cold wooden floor. She looked over at the window, to see the sky painted a midnight blue. "Perfect." She whisperd to herself. She stood up from her bed and carefully walked to the bathroom, hoping not to wake her sister before sunrise. Cynthia always got grumpy if she didn't get proper sleep. Lucina carefully walked towards the bathroom and closed the door behind her slowly, hoping that it wouldn't creek or make any other noises. And she got ready for her long day of cleaning and probably either burning herself or cutting herself while cooking. Long, white, sleeves with a bell shape at the end, and a white undershirt with a navy blue skirt that looked a little like overalls, but it has a backing as well, and it also has a short, puffed out sleeves before the longer sleeves. It's kind of hard to explain, but you get the picture. Lucina pulled down her sleeves that she had newly washed last night, and opened the door slowly to look out the window. Orange, pink, and purple. Sunrise. she grabbed her things as quick as she could while being quiet, and walked out of her room, into the castle. Since her father was very close to the prince and princess, and was also the general for their army, he was able to have his family live in two rooms in the castle. One for, Lucina and her sister, and one for her mother and father.Only the noise of her midnight blue heels walking against the castle floor could be heard as they echoed through the hallways. Small windows every so often, indicated sunrise was ending, meaning she had to hurry if she didn't want to miss it. She then started to see the sun peek out from the trees, and started running for the gardens. Lucina looked to her side, at the windows while running, but she was stopped when she bumped into something and fell over. "Urgh! Watch where you're go-!" Lucina was cut off by seeing Robin in front of her rubbing his forehead. "Prince Robin! Oh, I am so sorry! D-do you need an ice pack..?!" Lucina asked, quickly standing up and glancing at the now risen sun behind her. "O-O-oh! Lucina... No.. i-i'm ok.. are you okay..?" Robin asked. Was he.. Blushing..? No.. It must have just been, Lucina's imagination.. "Me..? No, no, no.. i'm fine, you are a prince. you need to stay healthy." Lucina said, brushing herself off and slowly inching past, Robin."W-well i may be a prince.. but you're important too.." Robin said, making Lucina's cheeks dust a light pink. "Oh.. n-no.. you are much higher of a title.. Did you wake up early to eat? Did you need me to make you anything?" Lucina asked. Robin let out a small chuckle. "No.. I wouldn't want you to cut yourself, again..." Robin said, scratching the back of of his head. "By the way.. How is that cut you got last time..?" "O-oh.. Uh, it-it's okay..." Lucina said, a bit flustered that a Prince would ask her that. "So.. uh.. how about that brekfast?" "Oh, right.. we should eat.." "We..? Oh, i only meant  you.. i'll get started on some for you and your sister." Lucina said as she started to walk over to the kitchen. "Well.. Don't you have to eat something..?" Robin asked, following behind her. Lucina glanced at him to see his eyes locked on her. "Uh, no... I'll just have something later. Besides, i need to make something for my sister.." "Oh.. No wonder she's so small compared to her sister.." Robin thought, eyeing her small wrists he could barely see with her sleeves covering them. "But, Lucina.. You're so.. UH.. I mean.." Robin stammered, trying not to be rude towards her. "Hm..?" Lucina turned around to look at him and cocked her head slightly. And of course, Robin found that adorable. "What is it..?" "Nothing! It's just... Y-you're so.. small.. compared to your sister.. you should eat more.." Lucina sighed. "Robin.. You really shouldn't worry about me so-.." Lucina was cut off by Robin putting his hand on her shoulder. "It's alright.. I-... You're a dear friend to me... I can't let a friend get hurt.. Right..?' Lucina turned a even darker shade of pink. "T-..Thank You.." Lucina said, Looking over at him. He gave her a shut-eyed smile, and made her turn a deep cimson. And the rest of the way was silent.