Not Happy

TW: I use the T Slur so be careful if that triggers you.

--

"Daniel James Howell! What the fuck is this!" Jamesyelled, flinging the living room door open. He was holding a long purple dress and a bag of makeup. Dan's makeup.

"What? That's not mine, Louise must have left it here!" Dan hurried to explain.

"It's fucking yours okay Dan! Don't you dare lie to me, I know okay!" James screamed, chucking them at Dan violently.

"James, calm down, I'm-"

"Don't you dare fucking tell me to calm down! Are you a tranny? Am I dating a fucking tranny!" He continued to yell. Dan froze on the sofa. He couldn't believe this was happening. Since when was James Transphobic?

"I'm transgender," Dan mumbled, tears welling in his eyes.

"No, you're a fucking freak! You're fucked up Dan! Fucked up!" He shouted, walking closer to Dan and pushing him over. He landed on the floor, is head banging hard against the hard wooden floor.

"James," He stuttered, watching in horror as he came closer, slapping Dan is the face and kicking his stomach hard.

"Get the fuck out of my house! I don't want a freak like you anywhere near me okay! Get. The. Fuck. Out!" He screamed in Dan's face.

Crying, Dan scrambled out of the room, sobbing in pain and fear as James pushed him out of the door, not even allowing him to get his things.

As James shoved him out of the door and into the cold, dark streets of London, Dan picked up his phone and scrolled through his contacts.

"Hey Phil..."