Homoflexible

"You know what? I am done, I am so done!" Phil exclaimed, slamming his laptop shut and storming out of the room, leaving a very confused Dan alone in their living room. Sighing, he paused the anime they were watching and walked out of the room to find his boyfriend.

He heard muffled sobs coming from the bathroom and he quickly opened the door and saw Phil crying in the corner.

"Phil, what's wrong?" Dan asked softly, sitting next to the crying boy and wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"I hate the bloody Internet!" He sobbed, resting his head on Dan's shoulder.

"What? You love the Internet! What happened?" Dan asked, confused. What on earth and been so bad that it made Phil cry?!

"Everyone's tweeting me about my coming out video," He told him between sobs.

"How is that a bad thing?" Dan asked slowly.

"Because nobody believes me!" He exclaimed angrily.

"What?" Dan asked.

"Everyone's saying I'm gay or bisexual and I'm not! I'm fucking homoflexible, why doesn't anyone believe me!" He sobbed, creating a wet patch on Dan's shirt.

"Hey Phil, shh," He tried to comfort the crying boy but it was fairly pointless. He let Phil cry into his shirt for who knows how long before he sniffed a little, drying his eyes and sitting up.

"You know what? Fuck them! Maybe there's someone else that's homoflexible and my video helped them! So who cares what other people think!" Phil exclaimed, starting to smile a bit.

"Exactly! Who knows how many people you helped babe!" Dan told him, happy that Phil had changed his mind.

Before Phil could reply, his phone buzzed and he opened it too see a tweet from one of his followers.

'Because of @amazingphil I realised that my sexuality isn't invalid or stupid. Thank you so much! I love you'

A/N: This is a short drabble for the person who commented about nobody recognising homoflexible as a sexuality.