Is Dan Okay? Pt. 1

The first dissapointment came when he came off the plane and Dan wasn't there to greet him. He waited and he searched but his best friend wasn't anywhere to be seen.

So he hailed a taxi and pulled his phone out, seeing if Dan had text him. There was no missed calls, no texts, no voice mails. It was like Dan had completely forgotten he was coming back. But he can't have.

Or could he?

Sadly Phil payed the cabbie and got out, pulling his luggage with him. He walked up to his flat and unlocked the door, walking up another flight of stairs to get to their apartment.

He hesitantly pushed the door open and was greeted with a horrible smell.

What the hell?

"Dan?" He yelled nervously, not sure what he was going to find. It smelled like something had died.

When he didn't get a reply he shuffled into the living room. He gasped at what he saw.

Dan was laying on the sofa, completely still. Not moving. Not breathing. He was surrounded by empty wine bottles. Dan was dressed in black jeans and his favourite purple teeshirt, the only one he had from the girls department. And what was that red substance on him?

Phil started panting, trying to gasp for air. He felt like he couldn't breathe.

Dan was dead.

A/N: Mwahahahaha