Sex Lessons

"Phil? I have a problem," Dan said as he walked into the living room. Phil was sat on his laptop, half watching an anime while he scrolled through twitter. When he saw Dan he paused the show and shut his laptop.

"What's wrong?" He frowned at his best friend, concern bubbling in his stomach.

"Well, you know that guy from the coffee shop?" Dan asked, biting hard on his lip. This was sure to be the most awkward conversation of his life.

"Jake? What about him?" Of course Phil knew who he was. Jake was the bane of his existence. He hated the guy so much, because he flirted with Dan constantly. It's not like he was jealous, because Phil was straight, but it still bothered him.

"Well, he asked me out, and well," Dan trailed off nervously, "I know he wants to sleep with me."

"You're going to have to talk to him before that happens," Phil points out, gently placing his hand on Dan's knee.

"Yeah I know," he nodded, "but that's not the bit I'm worried about. Jake is pansexual after all. No, it's just, well, I'm a virgin."

"I know," Phil wondered where this was going.

"And I don't want to mess this relationship up by embarrassing myself in the bedroom."

"So?" He really didn't understand where Dan was going with this.

"So I was wondering if you could like, teach me, or something?" He said, the words coming out so quickly that Phil could barely understand.

"You want me to teach you how to have sex?" He repeated slowly in disbelief.

"I know it's weird, but you're the only person I can come too with things like this," Dan was seriously contemplating getting on his knees and begging.

"I'm straight Dan," Phil said warily, wondering if he could actually do this. It's not that he didn't want to have sex with Dan, but he really didn't want to ruin their friendship.

"So it won't mean anything! You'll just be helping out a friend! Come on Phil? Pretty please?" He pleaded, giving Phil his best puppy face.

"Fine," he sighed, chewing on his bottom lip, "But if this ruins our friendship, I'm going to be very mad at you!"

"Why would it ruin our friendship?" Dan asked, rolling his eyes at his friend, "You're just helping me out! I t doesn't mean anything!"

"You're asking me to take your virginity Dan. That's a big deal!" Phil argued, getting to his feet.

"You're my best friend Phil, there's nobody I'd rather give it to," He said shyly, smiling at him. Phil sighed and shook his head, Dan's words making him smile.

"Come here," Phil opened his arms, and Dan walked into them. Phil immediantly connected their lips, slowly kissing him as he came to the terms with what he was about to do.

"Phil," Dan mumbled against his lips, "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I'm helping a friend," he whispered, kissing Dan again. He always said he was straight, but as he kissed Dan he knew that was all talk.

They stumbled into Phil's bedroom, and he gently laid Dan onto his bed.

"Are you sure you want this?" Phil asked as he slowly climbed on top of him and straddled his waist.

"I asked you didn't I?" Dan smirked, "of course I want this!"

"Mkay," Phil leaned down and kissed him.

Half an hour later, the two collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily.

"Phil, I need to admit to something," Dan told him, his heart racing for more than one reason.

"What?" Phil asked curiously, rolling onto his side to look at Dan.

"Jake didn't ask me out," he smiled guiltily, "I just said that because I really like you and figured that if you agreed to it then maybe you like me back and if you didn't, hopefully this would change your mind. I'm sorry, that was kind of wrong and this is going to be really awkward if you don't like me back but-"

Phil leant forward and captured his lips in a sweet kiss.

"Shut up," Phil mumbled, "I like you too. I needed this to figure it out."

"Really? You like me back?" Dan asked, his eyes lighting up, "I thought you might not because I'm a boy, but I figured I'm a girl in the places it matters right so maybe you'll like it. I don't know."

"I'm not straight Dan, I just say that because it's easier than facing the truth," he admitted, "I'm pansexual I guess."

"So what does this mean for us?" Dan asked shyly.

"Well, I guess I have to be mad at you now," Phil told him, a grin on his face.

"What? Why?" Dan said, starting to panic.

"I said I'd be mad if you ruined our friendship," Phil whispered, "and I think you've well and truly ruined our friendship."

And then they kissed.