Chapter 1 - Running Wild

YOUR POV - Y/N

The house seemed clear of vikings, no one surrounded the table as usual. I walked upstairs to find my first dagger but it was not in sight. I heard the door bang behind my dad walking to probably to grab his shield so i could not go threw the doorway. I pulled on the window hatch but it was stiff and would not open. "Y/N", Dad called from downstairs. I had no time to answer i had to keep focused. I grabbed the crossbow hanging on the shelf. I had never used a crossbow before so i just pointed to the window and shot. The glass shattered across the room along with a noise heard by all. "Y/N what are u doing up there get right down here right now", He was shouting harshly now. I climbed out and jumped down with a thump. I ran towards the dark mountains in the night as the moon was rising and shining directly on me. The mountains where slippy and very hard to climb up but you had no choice but to leave the terrors of Berk.

I clasped my hand on a boulder and heaved myself up to crawl into the shelter of the cave. The cave was cold and dark but it was good enough to cover me from the rain and thunder of the outdoors. I was 12% regretting running now but it was probably better than watching dragon suffering and getting killed. I kept climbing not looking where i was going and slipped one handed onto a boulder it was no problem until i came across a dead end. At the top of the mountain i looked down at Berk and the wilderness in the moonlight. I put one foot up on a small rock to fix my furry boots when the rock became loose and u slipped and one handedly clung onto the edge of the tall mountain. I screamed in terror but i was so far away from Berk or anyone no one could hear you. "HELP PLEASE HELP", I scream't at the top of my lungs. No one heard you, your all alone muted in Berk someone needed to help me.

After long time screams my hand became loose and sore from hanging on to the edge. I tried my other hand but it was no use due to the strength i had. One finger at a time your hand slipped off and i slipped of the cliff eyes closed falling into the ground bellow. I felt like i was falling forever and ever into the ground that was not know. i tryed to fall asleep or do anything but i was still paralyzed with fear or pain or even death. I was about 20 meters from ground there was no saving now.

I opened my eyes thinking why was i not falling or hurting then i looked up and a black flying body was carrying me with no difficulties in the wind. Then i thought had a dragon just saved me?