Chapter 23 - The flight club

Your POV - Y/N

I was on dragon's edge with Astrid chilling next to the river.

She passed me a water bottle.

"Hey Y/N i think i have saw enough with they dragon riders we are 21 now and so are they it has been a year until they started and i have saw the light in them", She said.

I put the water bottle down.

"Yeah you are right but what are you saying?", I asked.

"I am saying maybe we should start our own little group. With you , me  and all the students that have been there the whole year", SHe said standing up.

"You are right lets go tell them i want you to assemble them in the academy ASAP and i will be waiting there", I said getting on Toothless.

Astrid nodded then flew of back to Berk as i flew of to the academy.

I came in not seeing a person was already there.

"Oh so i heard your got your little group now. So the academy is over. Fine with Stoick fine with me", Gobber said.

"What we are aloud to shut the academy down and that we have our little dragon riding group thats awesome", I said high fiving him.

As he flew of the dragon riders flew in.

"We got your news Y/N we are finished dragon academy and you want us to join your group", SNotlout said confused.

"Yes", I nodded,"I do know you are ready our little group exploring , finding things and finding the secrets of our dragons like this", I pressed the spot that made Toothless's spikes pop into 2's.

They wowed then i beckoned all of them and Astrid to go flying.

We flew up above the clouds so no one could see us. I jumped of Toothless an oviously they gasped.

Toothless came racing down after me so the students followed then i popped out my gliding suit and me and him raced back up above the clouds dragging them back up.

I laughed as i glided along. The others smiled and watched in wonder. 

"Wooooo man we all need to get geared up especially if we lose our dragons", I laughed as the other looked at each other in horror.

We got back down to Berk and i leaded the others to our cottage.

"Right find any weapon or armour or anything that will help you and you can keep forever", I said.

"But wont your Dad get angry", Fishlegs said.

"Dont worry my Dad is loaded like a baked potato anything you get he can replace ...... 5 times!", I replied.

We flew back to dragons edge after loading them up.

AT the dragon hall i saw Astrid never picked up anything.

"Hey Astrid why didnt you pick anything up?", I asked.

"Oh dont worry about me I got my axe and i got my knife i think i will be ok", She said patting Stormfly.

"And iiiiiiiii got my axe and i got my base and i love my wife wee an ugly face", Gobber flew in singing.

We all laughed then i looked at fishlegs.

Fishlegs had picked up a small sword and 12 fish.

"It is incase of an emergancy", Said Fishlegs pulling out a fish and shaking it in Snotlout's face making him back.

"We picked up killer axes along with some killer daggers and some matches", The twins said standing up straight after clanging there helmets together.

"Lets go out flying", I said and we flew of.