Chapter 16 - Berk Needs Us

Your POV - Y/N

We built stables and houses for me and Astrid and stables for Stormfly and Toothless. Dragons Edge was really showing up as an official place. No one had found or discovered the island yet which was a good sign for us. If any viking found us they would report straight away to Stoick The Vast.

Then I heard the shouts and some screams from Berk and the big horn blew as something was not right. 

"Astrid i have to go", I said to her.

She nodded and followed me back to Berk.

When we got there no one saw us until i went up to mom.

"What is going on Mom", I asked her.

"A .... dragon is near not your normal everyday dragon attack not like the bewilderbeast. A red death is coming . These gigantic dragons can fly! they breath a volcano like fire and they are really dangerous. One hit and were dead".

Everyone was going to the grand hall.

We walked in and Dad was about to start making his announcment.

"Oh so you just decide to run away from 1 day staying inside a house", Gobber exclaimed to me.

"Be quiet i dont want dad to hear me here. he will actually kill me".

"Right everyone. I know everyone has heard about the Red Death coming to us. So the best thing to do is the bravest men come with me on there dragons to the nest and defeat this dragon. It is life risking so we need to be careful doing it."

Straight away the viking men including Gobber got on there dragons and flew to where the noises were coming from. Mom came along with Cloudjumper to she had one of the biggest dragons in Berk.

I flew infront of them because i was the fastest one there. Then i flew straght towards the red death to fight.

"Dont worry bud just go full titan wing like last time. Wait i have got an idea".

I flew infront of the red death so it could see me.

It roared loudly. I brought out my shield and started banging it and the red death looked dizzy and confused. Making noise makes dragons confused but his dragon was giving up a bigger fight. So i knew what to do. This dragon could only fly up to a certain height then i will drop down and hopefully be defeated. I made the last noise then flew straight up with the gigantic dragon following. 

I flew and flew up the dragon had enough and breathed fire on us my leg burned in pain then Toothless wrapped me in his arms and legs then his wings wrapped around to. The we fell and fell as did the red death. There was a crash as the red death hid the ground and died. We kept falling and falling i held on tight onto Toothless's arms.

I had fainted as we hit the ground.

Stoick's POV

I ran over to Toothless as he hit the ground. He glared at me. I knelt down on one leg and he lifted his wings to reveal my daughter fainted in the dragons arms.

I lifted her and we got back to Berk. 

Your POV

I woke up with Toothles licking me awake. I petted him then he helped me out of bed. I looked down at my leg as it felt different. i had lost my leg in the battle with the red death and Gobber must have made it into a really technical metal leg. I struggled to walk but Toothless helped me walk outside. Mom and Dad where waiting there with Cloudjumper and Skullscrusher. 

"So how is the knew leg honey",Mom said softly.

"Yes i am so sorry Daughter. I thought the worst. I should have never have grounded you i now you have important buisness to deal with. Then i heard footsteps come up the path.

"Hey Y/N nice to see you walking again",Astrid said to me.

"Well at least everyone is ok", I said laughing with everyone else.