Chapter 26 - Just A Little Crush

Eret's POV

I was flying in the air with the pretty girl they call Y/N.

She helped me so much getting my thunderstrike and helped me escaoe the clutches of Drago Bludvist.

I looked at her willing to talk but my eyes could not look away.

"Hey Eret you ever wonder why the adults in Berk have such strong accents but the kids dont?", She said.

My mouth would not speak but i managed to blurt out.

"Yeah it is weird right you know your so pretty if you know that", I accidently said covering my mouth.

Wait she was giggling and blushing so it was'nt one of they times when it is really awkward. She shook her hair in the wind as i was in a daze looking at her knowing that i had a crush.

I got so much in a daze i fell of my dragon and starting falling.

I screamt manly of course. THunderstrike was racing down after me but he was not fast enough.

I was saved Y/N had glided down and saved me.

She was not gliding yet but grabbed my hand not meaningfuly of course as she had no feelings for her as i had.

She was only grabbing my arm not my hand i realised but then i only me had slipped my hand downwards into hers and she pulled hers back up to my arm.

"Hold on", She said as now she grabbed my hand not meaningfuly though.

She glided once more and we shot up to the hight of the dragons where. 

She flung me back onto my dragon and we went back down to dragons edge.

We sat near the river as the shook her hair and drank some of the fresh water from the river. 

I think i found myself a little crush I put my hand to my side willing for the reluctant girls hand to slip into mine.

My eyes shot up the girl had. She looked at me and smiled she did not talk.

I clung harder telling her i will always be there in times of need.