Chapter 30 - That Dragon Was My Everything

Your POV - Y/N

I ran for the woods not knowing where i was going i had my hand on my face crying then i saw a shadow a deep dark shadow so i ran towards it.  it was black lying down not netted but staying still as it flinched but then after about 5 minutes it stopped when its breathing stopped i ran towards it panicking.

I scanned it and realised what it was i ran my hand along its neck.

"Toothless?", I whispered.

He didnt move or groan he did not even breath or flinch.

I moved around around him and saw what caused his Death. A big injury.

It looked like someone had shot him down with a net then stabbed and killed him. I sobbed and pressed into his body.

"Why Toothless in all the dragons in the world why did it have to be you", I cried.

I heard footsteps behind me it was mom and ad.

THey saw me sobbing in Toothless body.

They gasped and they came to comfort me.

"Toothless it dead", I whispered to them.

"we know Y/N we are sad as that dragon saved our lives many times", Dad said patting me on the shoulder.

"This dragon was my everything, He was my , One Best Friend ,", I said standing straight.

I patted Toothless now dead then walked away and cried up a tree.

"We shall leave", Mom said taking dad's hand an leading him back to Berk.

I cried.

Later that day we buried Toothless infront of our cottage.

There was a cross at his grave saying;

The Alpa

Toothless

The Trained Alpha Heart:

Everytime i saw it i cried then walked of i never got a new dragon to replace him never glided again.

Never left his side.

He was my, One Best Friend...