Chapter 42 - Blue Fire Rising

Your POV - Y/N

"And landed", I said landing on dragon island , the stone mountains had snow toped as it was becoming winter and there was only 3 days until snoggletog , Christmas, and I and Toothless were getting quite excited. I sat down on the stone ground and Toothless came and lied next to me.

I got out my map and folded it out on the ground and started to scribble down notes with my pencil. Toothless groaned pushing his head into me. I reached into my bag and ulled out 2 fishes.

I stood up and he did to wanting the fish really bad. I held it up with me on my tiptoes and Toothless stood up on his hind legs and tried to grab it but then I stepped back and he fell down. I ran around playfuly with him chasing me and then he pounced playfuly on me and he sat on me. Then he put his head down on me and he was completely laying down on me.

"Toothless get of me", I said pushing him back up.

I threw him the fish and then rested on a rock. Soon terrible terrors started to come up to us and lie next to me. Toothless soon got jealous and roared as he was now alpha the terrible terrors fled in terror.

I rested for a while and then I heard strange roars coming from the woods. I stood up gettingmy dragon blade out and flaming it. Toothless growled following me into the moon lit woods as the sun had fallen and the moon was high. The trees roofed us but the faint moon light shone through. I walked slowly in the woods always staying close to Toothless. The roars got louder as we went deeper into the woods.

I saw a bigger light in the distance and it was not the moon it almost looked like fire but this light that reflected onto the ground was blue. Then we came to the center of the woods and we saw burning trees. The trees where burning with fire but not red fire , blue fire. The forest was burning with blue fire and it was burning quick. My mind raced of what could of done this but then I needed to stop thinking about it when I saw a glowing creature.

Toothless roared but the creature payed no attention it just kept breathing the blue fire on the woods. Then I saw the thing bring out glowing blue wings and its whole body was glowing blue.

Then the creature spotted us and it walked slowly towards us/

"Toothless , go now!", I shouted and we ran for a bit until we got to the edge of the island and then we flew of back to Berk.

I breathed heavily the whole way home , as that dragon did not seem friendly like the terrible terrors or gronkles. The dragon was truly terrifying and we had to tell Mom about it as she was quite big on dragons.

I could still see the dragons glowing wings growing out the blue burning forest.

"Come on Toothless , faster", I said and we zoomed quickly back to Berk.