Chapter 41 - The Loss For Us

your POV - Y/N

I yawned as I woke up for the new day as the sun was shining and I heard the terrible terrors singing on the roof tops of Berk. I shook Toothless awake and we walked down the stairs for breakfast. I went into the kitchen but no one was there, I checked the whole cottage for someone but they where no where to be found.

"They must be out flying , or working early at the saddle shop", I said to Toothless opening the door that lead outside. The sun shined brightly in our eyes but we had gotten used to it by now, I saw a big croud of people at the West end of Berk so we walked down to see everyone. I heard sobbing and praying in the croud but then I saw mom at the corner of my eye walking towards the crowd.

"Mom , whats going on?", I asked her as I ran up to her.

"I am as confused as you , one minute I was getting water and no one was about the next minute I find all these people here", Mom said putting down the bucket of water that was in her hand,"Come on you all lets go find out , you to Cloudjumper".

We struggled through the crowd of Vikings and then we got to the end of the crowd where we met dad kneeling down next to a stone statue of a staff that looked like grandpa Mojo's one.

"Oh your finally here", He looked up at us and we knelt down beside him and saw some flowers laying down on the statue.

"What has happened?", Mom asked.

"Our dad Mojo has fallen with great weakness and his memory lives on", D|ad cried as some small tears fell down his stern face.

"I only knew him for about 3 days but life Is life is it not", I said putting some flowers down that Gobber gave me.

"I am going to miss him a lot", Mom said smiling and with some tears as well.

Dad whistled his favourite tune and then the crowd grew smaller and we had all left the statue of great Mojo.

I stayed at the statue and said , " Grandpa Mojo , you may have killed my dragon , but you did the right thing and brought him back to life , so I say thank you and I will miss you as the 3 days we spent where very special ,  Love you"...

Dark magic rising I will return with great strength , Remember me of all, The Loss for me , for us.

Don't you forget me I will be back for you Stoick , Valka...