Chapter 43 - I Have Never Seen This Before

Valka's POV

"When is that girl coming home", I said putting out dinner for the table.

"She's probably blown of the face of the earth by now", Gobber joked.

"Oh she will be back , my boy Toothless her dragon will protect her im sure of it", Stoick said cleaning some dishes.

"Right, Halibut and mash potatoe for today , dinner is served", I said and Gobber and Stoick sat down.

Then the door burst open.

Your POV

"Hi Mom can I talk to you?", I asked.

"After dinner sweaty", She replied.

I sat down on the table and we ate silently as all the other times.

"Well then me and Gobber will have to go work so see you all", Dad said and kissed Mom goodbye and they left the cottage.

"Right Mom I need to talk about a new dragon I came across", I said getting out the book of dragons from the cupboard.

"Oh a new one , well you think so lets see if it is new", Mom said.

I opened up the book of dragons and started to scan through the pages. I never saw a match for the dragon me and Toothless saw so I went onto the next blank page.

"So it is new", Mom said and handed me a pencil.

"What should we name it?", I asked mom.

"Well draw it out and right the information first", MOm said.

I drew out the dragon on the book and wrote down the height and abi,ities and features and then askedmom again for a name.

"How about , Flightmare?", Mom said.

Toothless roared happily agreeing and so did I. I smiled but then told her that if this dragon does not get rid of the dragons on dragon island are going to be killed and that we need to get rid of it.

"Right we go tomorrow, It is about 2 hours journey", Mom said.

"So by the time we get back it will be snoggletog eve?", I said.

She nodded.