Chapter 32 - Raised From The Rubble

I choked on the dirt softly and quietly and struggled in the rocks. I closed my mouth and tried my best to breath as slowly as possible but as usaul i stayed calm. I sensed ants crawling all over me so i snarled at them but they would not go away. Then i curled into a ball and started to ool around making a hold where i could breath without breathing in idrt and soil. 

I breathed heavily confused at the happenings now and then. I hardly remembered anything that happened but i could barely remember something.

I was standing with a girl. A brave girl , brown haired . She was standing next to me. i was protecting her from a threat but i could not remember what was the threat. 

The dirt was falling down again. I panicked this time then had an idea. If i was underground there must have been an upper-ground. I started to dig. Pushing my hands into the dirt and heaving it down to the ground. I dug and dug. A rock fell down and hit me in the face. I struggld to hold on and fell back down to where i started to dig. It was hopeless the dirt kept falling but i had to keep trying. I climbed back up using every muscle i had to heave myself up. The pain in my legs was real and the my hands got sore from digging all the dirt and rocks down. I slipped of about 5 times and landed with pain on the rocks. 

I had sat in the corner of the hole and gave up.  Then some more dirt fell and i saw thin dirt crumbling. Light shone through the dirt. I crawled and climbed up the hole to the light and punched through the dirt. I heard a gasp up land but i gnored it heaved myself up on land. I shook the dirt of me and looked around. I saw the same brown haired girl standing there infront of me with some tears running down her cheek.

"...Toothless?".