Chapter 34 - Creeping In The Woods

____'s POV

I shivered for no reason in the dark woods. The sun had fallen but the moon had risen leaving a dark gloomy light on the tree tops. I thought about what i had done in the past. My regret of what i did took over me. Now that i did the right thing i was weak , and no longer felt pain it was not so bad but i wanted to be a normal person but i knew they would never fit me in back at the village. 

I awakened that dragon which was the right thing after what i did before. My hands crept into my pockets as i walked in thw woods , head down , slouching. 

Then i heard distant whispers behind me. I saw 4 people walking , not seeing me but following my footsteps. I gasped they would follow me. I started to run but then soon i tripped up on a branch and i felt into a big hole. I did not feel the pain in my leg but i knew that i could not et up easily. 

Your POV - Y/N

I looked at the continues footsteps that just kept going. 

"Ugh when do the footsteps stop", Dad moaned,"I say we just ride our dragons here as they are kinda following us right now".

"yeah why did'nt i think of that", I said getting onto Toothless.

We rode up a little from ground and Skullcrusher took the lead as he could tracker people easily. 

"There", Mom pointed down at a big hole where something lay.

We flew down and got of our dragons. 

Toothless made a fire so we could see clearly. It was a man we wore a cloak but his hood was down. He had black hair and a scar across his cheek. His dark eyes shot awake. 

"Who are you?", I asked.

"Ugh , Mojo", He answered softly.

"No it cant be!", Mom said stepping back.

"Valka?", He said walking over to her.

"Father", Mom ran to him and they hugged each other.

"Oh nice to see you again  Stoick my man", Mojo and him bro hugged.

"Who is this?", I said.

"Well this is your Granda Mojo, and dad this is your grand daughter , Y/N", Mom intruduced me.

"Hi", I hugged him.

"So what are you doing running out here", Dad asked.

"Well there is something i have to tell you", Mojo said.

"What!", We gasped.