Chapter 12 - Lost With No Way Back

Your POV - Y/N

Later that day we it was turning night. I looked at Astrid who had wiped the smile of her face so did i though. There was a rumble in the air.

"Thor is starting to groan , the first step , thunder", I said to her beside me.

"I think this was a bad idea , lets get back to Berk", Astrid said to me while looking down.

We turned around and looked for Berk we flew back a bit but Berk was not in sight.

"WHERE ARE WE!", Astrid shouted at me.

"I dont know dont ask me",I said to her panicking.

She made a face at me then puck up speed and flew away from me.

"Wait dont leave me out here!",I shouted to her trying to make her hear me but she was out of sight.

I looked down at Toothless and he looked up at me confused.

"Bud , where are we?", I asked him softly.

He groaned softly at me. My eyes shot up and down and all around but i had no sight of Berk. Then i saw the first struck of lightning in the distance. i flew towards it because Thor's lightning only hit metal and there are allot of Berk. Once the lightning faided i got lost again. The lightning loads and loads of lightning shot all around us the metal must be everywhere. I heard screeches of a deadly nadder i followed the sound but it faided as the dragon must have landed. It must have been Astrid landing on Berk. I sighed lying down on Toothless on my back. I patted him on the neck motivating him to keep looking we needed to find Berk.

I thought the worse of the storm as the thunder and the lightning kept coming. I worried and panicked some times. Every time i panicked Toothless would try to cheer me up by he would make a friendly noise. Some dragons were coming out i saw a group of night terrors making a shape of a type of dragon behind us in the distance. I started sobbing patting Toothless softly. How were we going to get back to Berk in this storm. It started to rain in the middle of the storm. I just let the rain land on me as i lay there on Toothless mid flight.